Annual MYGNRFORUM Awards 2014 - Voting Round 1- Nominations

alfierose

I just read that thread, I don't know how I missed it. Jesus, Val "my son" 22 has outdone herself. What a post! :lol:

anytime you can refer to the "blacks" as monkeys...........there should be an award just for that.

Nobody really mentioned anything about it though. I wonder if a lot of people just have her on ignore?

Another thing - it's easy to remember things from the past couple of months - like best topic. But I can't really remember awesome topics/posts from 8-9 months ago. I don't know how you would rectify that though.

Have forum awards every month.

Let's be honest, if the topic was worth being considered for "Best Topic", I'd say you'd remember it.

• Like 1

Another thing - it's easy to remember things from the past couple of months - like best topic. But I can't really remember awesome topics/posts from 8-9 months ago. I don't know how you would rectify that though.

Let's be honest, if the topic was worth being considered for "Best Topic", I'd say you'd remember it.

Maybe.

I can remember a topic or two from 6-9 months ago where somebody actually said "this should be a contender for topic of the year"........but I can't remember what the actual topic was. I suppose we'll see when the three top vote getters are announced.

Maybe.

I can remember a topic or two from 6-9 months ago where somebody actually said "this should be a contender for topic of the year"........but I can't remember what the actual topic was. I suppose we'll see when the three top vote getters are announced.

It was the describe a member with a gif thread.
  • Like 1

I don't think I've ever won :(

Dude...I just realized you're a returned member. What the fuck did you get banned for? :lol:
Yeah I was NormalGuns in '05, that account got banned because I made a thread thrashing madison. I was young and angsty.

Then I was Cryptelf for a few years, I got 'indefinitely suspended' along with tbizzle and kevin for the 'lolbumblefoot' incident.

I posted as Kid A until the forum shifted hands to UK Subs and it was safe to reactivate Cryptelf, and had the name changed for a fresh start.

Edited by LiveFromNormal