Annual MYGNRFORUM Awards 2014 - Voting Round 1- Nominations

alfierose

I don't really like the public poll, mandatory public vote thing. I suggested making the whole thing more public because they said only like a dozen people had voted. I thought allowing public discussion might attract more people. But if people want to vote privately, that should be an option imo.

I'm done discussing internet forum awards now. This is ridiculous. :lol:

I don't really like the public poll, mandatory public vote thing. I suggested making the whole thing more public because they said only like a dozen people had voted. I thought allowing public discussion might attract more people. But if people want to vote privately, that should be an option imo.

No. This is serious business. You discuss this shit in full seriousness and you discuss it now. God dammit!
  • Like 1

No. This is serious business. You discuss this shit in full seriousness and you discuss it now. God dammit!

OK. Just for you I promise to bring full magisme fury whenever I disagree with someone's vote. Round 2 is gonna be a shit show.

Edited by magisme
  • Like 1

OK. Just for you I promise to bring full magisme fury whenever I disagree with someone's vote. Round 2 is gonna be a shit show.
:hug: I can't wait.

Nominations is a stupid idea. Just one vote is all that's needed. Whoever you sent in, that's your final vote. Whoever gets the most votes wins the award. Simple and easy.

Also Bacardi go ahead and tally up one vote for Damn_Smooth for shitposter of the year

Edited by WFA

Nominations is a stupid idea. Just one vote is all that's needed. Whoever you sent in, that's your final vote. Whoever gets the most votes wins the award. Simple and easy.

Also Bacardi go ahead and tally up one vote for redhead74 for shitposter of the year

Instead of calling it the "shitposter of the year" how about a more catchy name......The Broski?

• Like 3

Also Bacardi go ahead and tally up one vote for redhead74 for shitposter of the year

Fuck you, you promised me that vote.

Fuck you, you promised me that vote.
Fixed

Instead of calling it the "shitposter of the year" how about a more catchy name......The Broski?
:lol: I like that idea.
  • Like 2

Also Bacardi go ahead and tally up one vote for Damn_Smooth for shitposter of the year

It's not that simple though. Not many people voted and out of those people a lot didn't vote in every category so there are quite a few categories where every nomination is different so in theory nobody and everybody wins. Hence we need a 2nd round.

• Like 1

It's not that simple though. Not many people voted and out of those people a lot didn't vote in every category so there are quite a few categories where every nomination is different so in theory nobody and everybody wins. Hence we need a 2nd round.

Are there any that no one was nominated for?

That is a great idea.

The Broski Awards should not be held by a shitposter, though. Can a mod please help us out with this?

Are there any that no one was nominated for?

No, but there were some where there were many votes, but no one had more than one vote, for example.

Round two is up now:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/209936-annual-mygnrforum-awards-2012-voting-round-2-finals/