Is Bill Cosby a rapist like they all say?

gunsfanoldie

Did Bill Cosby rape women?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since Bill Cosby was a big star in the 1960's due to the show "I Spy" and it was a different time back then, I wouldn't be surprised if he did sexually harass women. There were no laws back then about talking nasty or touching women.

Just watch the movies from the 50's or 60's and see what I mean. Until the sexually revolution around 1966 women were sex objects to many men who would do or say whatever they wanted and consider it flirting.

This has been how many times since Bill has been accused of this? Just because he's older now doesn't mean he wasn't a dog when he was young.

Founded or not, the press have deliberately ignored these allegations and rumors for decades. Cosby is (or was until very recently) a sacred cow.

As I understand it, the first six or seven women involved came forward (or tried too) individually at different times over the years, before there was any press coverage or internet. If that's accurate, considering their stories are almost identical, it's certainly damning.

Innocent or guilty, his PR team are wildly incompetent.

Edited by Angelica

Since Bill Cosby was a big star in the 1960's due to the show "I Spy" and it was a different time back then, I wouldn't be surprised if he did sexually harass women. There were no laws back then about talking nasty or touching women.

Just watch the movies from the 50's or 60's and see what I mean. Until the sexually revolution around 1966 women were sex objects to many men who would do or say whatever they wanted and consider it flirting.

This has been how many times since Bill has been accused of this? Just because he's older now doesn't mean he wasn't a dog when he was young.

Did somebody just try to argue that the sexual revolution ended the objectification of women? :lol: Sixties was its heyday, when it blossomed, for want of a better word.

Sexual revolution made it so you could dress more freely and fuck, it weren't some age of male enlightenment, quite the opposite, basically they were now free to get their end away more frequently.

Edited by Lennie Godber

One of those rare occasions where I love the thread title so much that I don't really care about the content. Just glad someone took the time to ask and really find out: Is Bill Cosby a rapist, like they all say?

Voted "yes" cause it would be funny if he is a rapist and does the hands over the face signature move right after he rapes.

Edited by Rovim

One of those rare occasions where I love the thread title so much that I don't really care about the content. Just glad someone took the time to ask and really find out: Is Bill Cosby a rapist, like they all say?

Voted "yes" cause it would be funny if he is a rapist and does the hands over the face signature move right after he rapes.

I quite liked the first sentence 'lets settle this once and for all!', as if the US Supreme Court look to mygnr to impart justice :lol:

Ever see Eddie Murphy Raw? Funniest fuckin' Bill Cosby/Richard Pryor skit either

Eddie: Hey Rich, Bill Cosby called and said i curse too much in my stuff.

Richard: Next time the m'fucka call tell him i said suck MY dick...do the people laugh when you do what you do?

Eddie: Yes

Richard: Do you get paid?

Richard: Well then tell Bill to have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up....shit, Jello puddin' eatin' motherfucker.

:lol:

• Like 2

Ever see Eddie Murphy Raw? Funniest fuckin' Bill Cosby/Richard Pryor skit either

Richard: Next time the m'fucka call tell him i said suck MY dick...do the people laugh when you do what you do?

Richard: Well then tell Bill to have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up....shit, Jello puddin' eatin' motherfucker.

Eddie Murphy at his best is one of the best stand ups ever to strut around the stage. The skit about Mr T and Michael Jackson always has me in bits. :lol:

15 accusers and counting. He did it. Allegedly. But yeah, he fucking did it. Sorry America, turns out your grandpappy isn't gonna be coming round for dinner anymore.

Beware those who moralize and tell you you're not good enough. From church leaders down to Jello Pudding hawking sitcom stars.

Edited by tomfriend

Eddie Murphy at his best is one of the best stand ups ever to strut around the stage. The skit about Mr T and Michael Jackson always has me in bits. :lol:

I remember it was the most controversial movie ever when it came out.....according to my teachers at my Catholic school, anyway...... :lol: