Metal Hammer - The best Guns N' Roses songs – voted for by you!

free bird - explain why - explain your thoughts

What do you expect me to say? It's your taste that you like that 3 songs most and my subjective opinion that I like dozens of other GNR tunes more than that 3. You can say Robin's solo in This I Love is your fav but to say it's the best in rock history is sheer bullshit

free bird - explain why - explain your thoughts

What do you expect me to say? It's your taste that you like that 3 songs most and my subjective opinion that I like dozens of other GNR tunes more than that 3. You can say Robin's solo in This I Love is your fav but to say it's the best in rock history is sheer bullshit

Yeah it's not the best solo in rock history, no chance .

It is brilliant but it's not even the best gnr solo let alone the best ever

it's not bullshit - robin til solo is the greatest rock solo of all time - and robin doesn't get the credit - and I bet robin doesn't think it's bullshit

No, it isn't. It could be the "greatest rock solo of all time" to you. You're just one person, with mental issues. What's the relevance of that?

nosajthing i'm not just one person and how dare you say I have mental issues. who do you think you are? you don't know me.

and motivation who do you think you are? calling me a cupcake? I gave my top ten and just because my top 3 is robin finck you want me banned

yeah. that's cool ban a guns n roses fan off a guns n roses forum with different opinions with gnr songs than you

nosajthing i'm not just one person and how dare you say I have mental issues. who do you think you are? you don't know me.

and motivation who do you think you are? calling me a troll? I gave my top ten and just because my top 3 is robin finck you want me banned

yeah. that's cool ban a guns n roses fan off a guns n roses forum with different opinions with gnr songs than you

Everyone understands that you like Robin the most and you think TIL has the best solo of all time. That's not what their problem is with you, their problem with you is that it's annoying that almost all of your posts say the say thing. If you want people to engage in discussion with you, it's helpful if you say more than the same thing over and over and over.

and my problem with the slash gang is the annoying way they call me cupcake and say I have mental issues

the slash gang doesn't fucking know me and I find it fucking annoying to be called cupcake and other bullshit

how come they don't get warning points or banned? why are the slash gang allowed to get away with slandering me with same old bullshit after bullshit, Rusty?

and this thread is specifically about top ten gnr songs and I don't think Coma is. Coma sucks. Slash sucks on Coma

in fact, listening to Coma makes me feel like slash is putting me in a fucking coma

and the future of rock music is gnr songs like THIS I LOVE and on my metal hammer gnr song list THIS I LOVE is #1 and Coma doesn't make the cut

and my problem with the slash gang is the annoying way they call me troll and say I have mental issues

the slash gang doesn't fucking know me and I find it fucking annoying to be called troll and other bullshit

how come they don't get warning points or banned? why are the slash gang allowed to get away with slandering me with same old bullshit after bullshit, Rusty?

and this thread is specifically about top ten gnr songs and I don't think Coma is. Coma sucks. Slash sucks on Coma

in fact, listening to Coma makes me feel like slash is putting me in a fucking coma

and the future of rock music is gnr songs like THIS I LOVE and on my metal hammer gnr song list THIS I LOVE is #1 and Coma doesn't make the cut

The "Slash gang" isn't going around posting the exact same thing in every thread.

And of course they don't know anything about you. All anyone knows about you thus far is that you love you some Robin Finck. That's the extent of our knowledge because that's all you've posted.

• Like 2

and my problem with the slash gang is the annoying way they call me troll and say I have mental issues

the slash gang doesn't fucking know me and I find it fucking annoying to be called troll and other bullshit

And the reason you're being called a troll is because you're openly trolling this thread.

You think TIL should be on the list and Coma shouldn't be. We get that. Stating it over and over doesn't make you right or your opinion more valid, it only trolls the thread.

• Like 1

so they get away with saying I have mental issues? that's slander. I can hire an attorney and sue anyone who calls me a cupcake and posts lies about me online

pockets attorney sue us because cd2 real axl attorney is slander criminal about me online cd2 finck bucket.

• Like 1

You keep repeating the same thing in every single thread, and sometimes you don't even make sense and write stupid shit like "pockets says robin finck this i love best gnr bucket cd2 material and pockets likes robin finck axl release cd bucket pockets". When you think about it, you don't make any sense. That's how a person with mental issues would write -- if you ask me.

If you want people to start taking you seriously, then act like a normal person. Ever since you started posting with this account since your "finck6" account is in read-only mode, you have been writing really stupid shit. MAKE SENSE. That's the only thing people want from you. Otherwise, don't blame any of us for calling you a "cupcake" or a person with mental issues. Also, if you continue to act like a paranoid with a weird fixation on Robin Finck, you'll end up banned. Trust me.

so they get away with saying I have mental issues? that's slander. I can hire an attorney and sue anyone who calls me a troll and posts lies about me online

Now you're just being ridiculous. You're well aware that you're trolling. It's in your best interest to knock it off if you wish to remain an active user here.

This will be the last verbal warning about this.

You keep repeating the same thing in every single thread, and sometimes you don't even make sense and write stupid shit like "pockets says robin finck this i love best gnr bucket cd2 material and pockets likes robin finck axl release cd bucket pockets". When you think about it, you don't make any sense. That's how a person with mental issues would write -- if you ask me.

If you want people to start taking you seriously, then act like a normal person. Ever since you started posting with this account since your "finck6" account is in read-only mode, you have been writing really stupid shit. MAKE SENSE. That's the only thing people want from you. Otherwise, don't blame any of us for calling you a "cupcake" or a person with mental issues. Also, if you continue to act like a paranoid with a weird fixation on Robin Finck, you'll end up banned. Trust me.

Yeah, she's not just one person. I don't know how many people she is but she's not just one person.