Your opinion: Will Axl & Slash ever speak to each other again?

Slash/Axl feud  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If I love someone and that person left me and go to the press just to talk shit about me ... I would consider that like a betrayal...

This bullshit again?

Can you provide the quotes of how Slash was talking shit about him?

Didn't you saw ShadowOfTheWave's post? Maybe we are having a collective illusion and that never happened, man ... :shrugs:

I'm a little tired of you coming after me defending your prince Slash each time I say something (that everybody knows it's true) about him...

If you are expecting me to google that for you, you can wait in your seat. :popcorn:

Edited by GUNNER PT

And the junkie/wasted all the time talk? I mean, a quick look at Chinese Whispers shows Slash was doing fine. Axl was the one "full of himself" trying to make GNR this pretentious NIN+LZ+PJ crap to sound cool to the 90s kids. Of course he was more worried with lawsuits than music and trying to take away Slash's spotlight by bringing Paul and Zakk Wylde on board.

Well in theory, they still share mutual friends, so assuming Axl's not insane enough to try and ban Slash from attending someone's funeral or something, it's possible (if not likely) that they'll be forced to at least acknowledge each other at some point. Whether that could/would lead to shit ever truly being worked out though, is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 1

Great post. I could care less if they ever talked again...just share a stage and make magic for us again. To answer your question though- Axl is too stubborn to cave in....although deep inside he'd probably love nothing more than to reunite and tour with a real band (GnR) VS his circus act...although TB is a huge obstacle always feeding him (pun intended) propaganda/anti Slash shit.

• Like 1

I'd like to know why Axl refuses to talk to Slash. Something to do with Slash taking the demo's he presented to Axl and turning them into Snakepit songs cause Axl turned them down and said only a couple of them were decent enough, I dunno.

It came down to bashing each others songs and refusing to work on anything together. Duff took Axl's side (even though Axl said Slash AND Duff called him stupid?) and I'm pretty sure Matt's talked about what happened.

Either way, Slash quit, thinking GNR was done and he didn't think Axl would carry GNR on without him.

That's pretty egotistical i think. Thinking he wouldn't carry on GNR without him. Thank god he did carry on the name or would we be having this conversation? I do wonder what a GNR album would sound like in the mid to late nineties, is it a blessing in disguise that they didn't make an album?

I see it more as wounded pride in something he helped build, and the situation has to be pretty bad to walk from it.

I think one day the money will be to good to pass up and they will reunite for A few high profile gigs. But ig that clock is running out of time fast (these guys are old) How long before axls voice is seriously fuked and he can't get it back? Or has that already happened and we are witnessing it now, if so he will just keep doing what he's doing playing in South America then retire. Probably release a box set when chinese hits 10 year old ,wait that's to soon what am I thinking make when its 20 years old, or when he dies :/

Well in theory, they still share mutual friends, so assuming Axl's not insane enough to try and ban Slash from attending someone's funeral or something

Axl is insane enough to avoid attending to any place if he finds out Slash would be there. He's that scared of Slash.

Well in theory, they still share mutual friends, so assuming Axl's not insane enough to try and ban Slash from attending someone's funeral or something

Axl is insane enough to avoid attending to any place if he finds out Slash would be there. He's that scared of Slash.

Pulling one from your ass here? You are not better than the "insiders" and that guy who fakes interviews in da forum.

They have time to talk, so i voted yes.

Pulling one from your ass here? You are not better than the "insiders" and that guy who fakes interviews in da forum.

Not really.

Axl did not attend Marc Canter's son's bar mitzvah because he knew Slash would be there. Instead, he sent Beta and she excused him by saying that "Axl was sleeping and she didn't want to wake him up".

Face it, Axl is too scared of facing Slash. Sorry if that hurts you.

Not really.

Axl did not attend Marc Canter's son's bar mitzvah because he knew Slash would be there. Instead, he sent Beta and she excused him by saying that "Axl was sleeping and she didn't want to wake him up".

Face it? you are fuckin nuts. You where at the bar mitzvah?

Not really.

Yes, you don't know what "face it" means? Are you getting angry because the truth about Axl is being exposed?

No, I wasn't at the event but the one who shared the story was Marc Canter, the one who was let down by his "friend" because he was "sleeping".

Not really.

Yes, you don't know what "face it" means? Are you getting angry because the truth about Axl is being exposed?

No, I wasn't at the event but the one who shared the story was Marc Canter, the one who was let down by his "friend" because he was "sleeping".

haha.

Yes.. im getting angry, and you sound like you are getting horny about this.

Im curious, did Marc said that Axl was afraid of Slash? or basically anything you pass as the truth? Maybe you are a lawyer again, you know.. assuming shit n stuff?

• Like 1

Not really.

haha.

Im curious, did Marc said that Axl was afraid of Slash? or basically anything you pass as the truth? Maybe you are a lawyer again, you know.. assuming shit n stuff?

I already said what Marc Canter shared in his sub-forum.

Based on the events of that day, it is my assumption that he's scared of facing Slash. I wouldn't miss the bar mitzvah of my old friend's son just because I'm sleeping, unless there's something or someone preventing me to. It's well known that Axl lies so that's exactly what happened that night. Not that hard to see unless you're a blind Axl fan.

I don't need to label every post I make as "my opinion" since it's already implied. I don't know how someone can assume "shit n' stuff". Care to elaborate?

Not really.

haha.

Based on the events of that day, it is my assumption that he's scared of facing Slash. I wouldn't miss the bar mitzvah of my old friend's son just because I'm sleeping, unless there's something or someone preventing me to. It's well known that Axl lies so that's exactly what happened that night. Not that hard to see unless you're a blind Axl fan.

I don't need to label every post I make as "my opinion" since it's already implied. I don't know how someone can assume "shit n' stuff". Care to elaborate?

That's much better, thanks.

Shit n stuff:

Not really.

haha.

Shit n stuff:

I still don't get it. Maybe you need to copy/paste my post into Google translator so you can understand my question.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Not really.

haha.

Shit n stuff:

I still don't get it. Maybe you need to copy/paste my post into Google translator so you can understand my question.

I prefer the other one. Don't worry, you will get it eventually. It's not like im speaking corean, Simon.

I prefer the other one. Don't worry, you will get it eventually. It's not like im speaking corean, Simon.

What other one are you talking about? You just completely changed the subject here. :lol:

You can't write in English. Let's just leave Korean alone, shall we? ;)

Edited by Nosaj Thing