The Satanic Bible

Snake-Pit

When my friend/Prettiest girl Soho/Amazing human being was telling me about it and how greed and jealousy were normal, it reminded me of the time I went to Witchfest 2010 (annual international gathering of witches, in Croydon) - and that witch prayer I took part in that kick started Witchfest 2010.

It's like, praying for selfish stuff, like, praying for yourself and what you want, sort of deal @ Witchfest, which was like a huge Pagan thing - What my friend said the other night reminded me of that.

One of the premises of Anton LaVey's Satanism is that the seven deadly sins are all natural, inescapable human emotions- by making these crimes they already have you by the balls, you're already guilty, just by being alive.

Greed, Lust, Gluttony, Pride, Envy, Sloth and Wrath...

Just one example, what kind of idiot doesn't see his neighbour's hot wife and nice looking wife and want that for himself? Envy and Lust, essential motivating factors for people to "better" themselves.

edit: you get the idea.

Just sounds like recycled De Sade to me.

Precisely, only with a distinct lack of understanding of some of the core principles, unwittingly its almost an apology for De Sade.