Baby McLeod, Hurry the Fuck Up!

Len Cnut

*MUM, you fucking wannabe yank degenerate. If I have to still be part of the same sovereign state as you then can we at least get one of the few things which I find acceptable about it right? That being spelling words correctly.

So many congratulations, she's beautiful, I hope she's an absolute ray of sunshine in your life til the end of your days.

Her "mom" is from Texas so you can argue that point with her if you want dear boy. :lol:

I'm completely smitten. Currently having a cuddle in the living room listening to The Beatles while mom gets some well earned sleep. Just ........ wow! :)

I've Just Seen A Face, yeah, I could see why actually :)

She really is adorable Dazey. Congrats again man.

My eyes deceive me :lol:

Did damn_smooth just post a compliment?

I must be getting soft in my old age. Fucking baby making me get all mushy and shit. Dazey still has moobs bigger than Slash's, that's what I meant to say.

Why is Dazey breastfeeding the baby anyway? Usually just the woman does that. Is it because his moobs are so big or is this a British thing?

I must be getting soft in my old age. Fucking baby making me get all mushy and shit. Dazey still has moobs bigger than Slash's, that's what I meant to say.

Why is Dazey breastfeeding the baby anyway? Usually just the woman does that. Is it because his moobs are so big or is this a British thing?

The British thing according to where Dazey comes from is drinking 8 pints of bitter, going home, mercilessly beating the wife with a vaccum cleaner attachment before locking her in the cupboard under the stairs and sitting down to watch Kes, wilfully ignoring her screaming her head off :lol: If you want basically the lowdown on life where Dazeys from this is it:

A sort of a bleak agrarian wasteland full of smog and the smell of dettol on linoleum floors and arbitrary child abuse :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 3

The British thing according to where Dazey comes from is drinking 8 pints of bitter, going home, mercilessly beating the wife with a vaccum cleaner attachment before locking her in the cupboard under the stairs and sitting down to watch Kes, wilfully ignoring her screaming her head off :lol: If you want basically the lowdown on life where Dazeys from this is it:

A sort of a bleak agrarian wasteland full of smog and the smell of dettol on linoleum floors and arbitrary child abuse :lol:

And now we know why he's breastfeeding. Kind of hard for the mom to do it when she's locked up.