Baby McLeod, Hurry the Fuck Up!

Len Cnut

Aaaaah no way Len! I really really really want her to be called after her Dad, just with a more feminine spelling: Daisy. :)

And I'm not congratulating until the little shit is actually breathing it's own breath. :lol:

Congratulations Dazey! :)

Your baby's got the same birthday as me. :):lol:

Quick, shove it back in!

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

Sorry Leonard, but any being that does nothing else but eat, sleep and then vomits and poos CONSTANTLY is a 'little shit'. :P

Once the thing can walk on its own, speak (any language, but preferably several) and can take itself to the toilet, it's no longer a 'little shit'.

Then it either becomes a 'little darling' (male or female) or a 'little cunt' (male or female).

Nah, they're a little shit when they get older and start gobbing off and telling you their musics better than yours and start making demands over what channel the tellys on, when they're gorgeous little gurgling chubby cheeked cherubs they're amazing, absolutely love kids at that age, especially when they're like...crawling age, they're fascinating to watch, you can sort of see their minds ticking over, its great jus getting on the carpet and just watching them make their way around, getting a handle on space and distance, im the biggest bitch on earth when it comes

to babies, always wanna pick em up and play with em and...i dunno, they're just wonderful, i could have had the worst day in the world, i could be steaming pissed but then when you see a kid in your family, like a baby it just makes everything feel better somehow, its a window into a state of the human condition thats really pure and simplistic and it just puts shit totally into perspective, your entire bullshit day just stops mattering, they're always like...really pleased to see you, its amazing.

I like how their minds work, we kinda meet on the same mental level, kids are fantastic. Yeah, they puke and piss and shit everywhere but like...so does Dazey :lol:

Kids allow you to be stupid...and there's none more stupid than Uncle Len :D

Honestly, poor mite, aint even been born yet and already shes getting a volley off the adults :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

Nah, they're a little shit when they get older and start gobbing off and telling you their musics better than yours and start making demands over what channel the tellys on, when they're gorgeous little gurgling chubby cheeked cherubs they're amazing, absolutely love kids at that age, especially when they're like...crawling age, they're fascinating to watch, you can sort of see their minds ticking over, its great jus getting on the carpet and just watching them make their way around, getting a handle on space and distance, im the biggest bitch on earth when it comes

to babies, always wanna pick em up and play with em and...i dunno, they're just wonderful, i could have had the worst day in the world, i could be steaming pissed but then when you see a kid in your family, like a baby it just makes everything feel better somehow, its a window into a state of the human condition thats really pure and simplistic and it just puts shit totally into perspective, your entire bullshit day just stops mattering, they're always like...really pleased to see you, its amazing.

I like how their minds work, we kinda meet on the same mental level, kids are fantastic. Yeah, they puke and piss and shit everywhere but like...so does Dazey :lol:

Kids allow you to be stupid...and there's none more stupid than Uncle Len :D

Honestly, poor mite, aint even been born yet and already shes getting a volley off the adults :lol:

Dogs and puppies do that for me. And then when I'm sick of their shit I can chuck 'em in the back yard for a few hours with a bowl of water and a bone and get some peace and quiet. :lol:

That's um........probably illegal with a human child.

I'd love to just lock you in a room with a 6 months old baby with a satellite hook up and just watch you slowly lose your shit :lol: I can see it now, your best Dior number on, holding the little mite as far away from yourself as possible, nose in the air, blesssssss, i dunno who'd be cuter, you or the kid :lol:

I wouldn't even hold it......I'd just chuck food at it from a distance. Ain't nobody gonna fuck up the Dior.

The good thing about babies is they don't move as fast as dogs or puppies. It's hard to out manoeuvre a dog or puppy but a baby can easily be avoided. They're rather slow. We would slowly make circuits of the enclosed chamber but hey, we both need some daily exercise :lol:

• Like 1

I wouldn't even hold it......I'd just chuck food at it from a distance. Ain't nobody gonna fuck up the Dior.

The good thing about babies is they don't move as fast as dogs or puppies. It's hard to out manoeuvre a dog or puppy but a baby can easily be avoided. They're rather slow. We would slowly make circuits of the enclosed chamber but hey, we both need some daily exercise :lol:

Come on, Red, Dazey's having a baby. You should support him! :lol:

Babies are the most precious gift life can give you, Dazey. She'll make you happy every day of your life :)

Come on, Red, Dazey's having a baby. You should support him! :lol:

Babies are the most precious gift life can give you, Dazey. She'll make you happy every day of your life :)

Oh, Dazey knows where I'm coming from! :lol:

I support him 100% and couldn't be happier for such a brilliant dude. He's been a good friend to me at times when I needed it most and he knows how I feel. :)

• Like 1

I've decided that I'm moving into Chris' wife's womb when this baby finally comes out. It's obviously the most comfortable place on earth. Mmmm. Mung.

the fuck man

Once upon a time you lived in a womb. We all did. It was the paradise we all yearn for. You leave and it's meconium and taking your temperature rectally for the next 20 years.