Ex-Guns N’ Roses Drummer Steven Adler Is 9 Months Sober

STPFAN

He had the momentum from the Hall of Fame to promote himself and a new band that made a really solid album that actually got positive reviews, a real second chance... and he screwed it up by relapsing. Now his band has changed their name and moved on without him, and the Hall of Fame fiasco is long forgotten. He blew it for good.

except for his band didn't change the name, johnny martin is on tour with The Raskins who are opening for Alice and MC on the final tour, Jacob Bunton is in Alabama with Lynam, and Lonny Paul very recently joined Jacob in AL with Lynam.

ADLER rocks I can't wait for Steven to get clean and see them on tour :headbang:

Adler%2Bpromo.jpg

He had the momentum from the Hall of Fame to promote himself and a new band that made a really solid album that actually got positive reviews, a real second chance... and he screwed it up by relapsing. Now his band has changed their name and moved on without him, and the Hall of Fame fiasco is long forgotten. He blew it for good.

except for his band didn't change the name, johnny martin is on tour with The Raskins who are opening for Alice and MC on the final tour, Jacob Bunton is in Alabama with Lynam, and Lonny Paul very recently joined Jacob in AL with Lynam.

ADLER rocks I can't wait for Steven to get clean and see them on tour :headbang:Adler%2Bpromo.jpg

3 DJ's to Slash's 2 and Axl's 1.

ADLER rocks I can't wait for Steven to get clean and see them on tour :headbang:Adler%2Bpromo.jpg

And more albums than Axl.

Is that hard? Is it difficult to put out more than one for anyone other than Axl?

But it's cockrock bullshit. It does prove that Adler can still make a cool bang bang sound with his dwamzz.

I never thought I would be in a situation where I cannot choose between Axl or Steven on, 'who has the most musical integrity?' I mean this is a difficult question to answer now, such is the depths Axl has plummeted haha

Axl always made the music he wanted to create. Live it's russian weddings and pole dancers, but he does have musical integrity, even if it's not that hard when you put out one album in 23 years.

Edited by Rovim

I never thought I would be in a situation where I cannot choose between Axl or Steven on, 'who has the most musical integrity?' I mean this is a difficult question to answer now, such is the depths Axl has plummeted haha

Axl always made the music he wants to create. Live it's russian weddings and pole dancers, but he does have musical integrity, even if it's not that hard when you put out one album in 23 years.

Not sure where the integrity is what with all the sub bass, atonal layers of shredding, plagiarized ambient intros which drag on forever, and comping sections so hard that they don't even slightly resemble the original performance.

Axl always made the music he wants to create. Live it's russian weddings and pole dancers, but he does have musical integrity, even if it's not that hard when you put out one album in 23 years.

But he does not create any music these days.

Honestly, it is a hard question, Adler v Axl, 'whose career is better?' One puts out albums but is addicted to drugs and plays minuscule clubs. One plays Vegas and Brazil and is addicted to burgers and does not put out albums.

• Like 1

Good for him. Although we've all 'seen this movie' a few times with him. Hope he can keep it together...at least he knows he has a problem and is trying.

Exactly

How do you know that Steven isn't putting out the music that he wants to create?

In fairness, there is some evidence that Izzy got them all hooked on crack.

Izzy did a lot of bad shit, like supposedly single handedly reintroducing brown Persian to LA, but I don't think he ever had to get any of them hooked on anything. I think they all would've done it anyway. All of it.