Ex-Guns N’ Roses Drummer Steven Adler Is 9 Months Sober

STPFAN

I never thought I would be in a situation where I cannot choose between Axl or Steven on, 'who has the most musical integrity?' I mean this is a difficult question to answer now, such is the depths Axl has plummeted haha

Axl's never abandoned his entire band and crew in Europe in the middle of winter without any way to get home or payment. Steven has. I think that might settle the issue of integrity then and there.

http://metalsludge.tv/?p=30923

The band have also confirmed that the night of the last show they all agreed to do the show only on the basis that Rik & Armando were paid. The guys did the show, and went back to the hotel. Steven had left the groups hotel and went to a separate hotel with Adam Bomb. The next morning they went to the hotel to talk with Steven and collect what little money they could to help pay the crew and off set the costs of buying new tickets to return home from Europe. Steven had left the hotel already and according to his last letter went to Holland. This essentially has left all 6 guys stranded in Germany with no money.

No money, no thank you, no goodbye, nothing. To say the guys have been fucked over and feel betrayed by someone who was a calling them the best guys ever and loving brothers only days earlier is an understatement.

I never thought I would be in a situation where I cannot choose between Axl or Steven on, 'who has the most musical integrity?' I mean this is a difficult question to answer now, such is the depths Axl has plummeted haha

Axl's never abandoned his entire band and crew in Europe in the middle of winter without any way to get home or payment. Steven has. I think that might settle the issue of integrity then and there.

The band have also confirmed that the night of the last show they all agreed to do the show only on the basis that Rik & Armando were paid. The guys did the show, and went back to the hotel. Steven had left the groups hotel and went to a separate hotel with Adam Bomb. The next morning they went to the hotel to talk with Steven and collect what little money they could to help pay the crew and off set the costs of buying new tickets to return home from Europe. Steven had left the hotel already and according to his last letter went to Holland. This essentially has left all 6 guys stranded in Germany with no money.

No money, no thank you, no goodbye, nothing. To say the guys have been fucked over and feel betrayed by someone who was a calling them the best guys ever and loving brothers only days earlier is an understatement.

Axl did however take over his band through a power grab which would shame Machiavelli himself. Really, they are both retards. There is little to choose between the two fucks.

Axl did however take over his band through a power grab which would shame Machiavelli himself. Really, they are both retards. There is little to choose between the two fucks.

No, I still think leaving six guys and a crew, who don't have the luxury of Appetite royalties to live off, in Europe with no money and no plane tickets, in the dead of winter - so he could go off on another drug binge - is a far shittier thing to do.

I know the feeling. You have a nice beer, 1 leads to 2, which is fine. 2 becomes 3, which is better. You know you should stop, but once you hit the 4th, the 5th, 6th, 7th come all too easy. Anything beyond 4 and you know your not going to be 100% the next day. 6+ beers and you'll feel like shit. Fail to take any days off, and you loose the will to do anything constructive.

• Like 1