Izzy & Axl Used to love her, 2006

Nice version of used to love her. Axl's voice is kinda high but fits nicely to this song

Super high vocals especially at one point where he's trying to impress or get a reaction out of Izzy lol. I love it. Axl sounds great here if you're into his clean vocals.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

I prefer his high pitched vocals over the legendary "raspy" ones.

Great performance!

Axl always seems to put a little more effort into songs/shows where Duff or Izzy are involved. Which is why I think it's crazy when people think that Axl and Slash together on stage would be a trainwreck. Like at the RnR Hall of Fame or any other one song or one show reunion - I think Axl would prepare himself like a mofo and try and be completely on point for that performance.

• Like 1

Great performance!

Axl always seems to put a little more effort into songs/shows where Duff or Izzy are involved. Which is why I think it's crazy when people think that Axl and Slash together on stage would be a trainwreck. Like at the RnR Hall of Fame or any other one song or one show reunion - I think Axl would prepare himself like a mofo and try and be completely on point for that performance.

When he used to do the My Michelle duets with Bach, he always put more effort in too and sounded great.

• Like 2

Great performance!

When he used to do the My Michelle duets with Bach, he always put more effort in too and sounded great.

An extra hitch in his step.

Izzy is so cool. He was the only person in GN'R who knew how to dress, and, still is.

Only guy who ever looked good in yellow leather pants.

At some point, Izzy quit sweating. You see pictures from the old days, and he's onstage under the lights sweating like anybody else. But you look at the 2006 and 2012 pics, he's in three piece suits and totally dry. Wonder if yoga and meditation eventually allows you to control your perspiration.

Duff dresses okay nowadays, but the other three don't and never did. Ashba dresses like a demented teenage goth girl.

He looked like a fat poof then too. Only differences are that he had cornrows and could sing.

is that fat to you? i mean i would call that normal and what duff is, Skinny... he looks pretty normal there with a little belly pretty normal for a guy his age, i would rather call fat what he is now

He looked like a fat poof then too. Only differences are that he had cornrows and could sing.

is that fat to you? i mean i would call that normal and what duff is, Skinny... he looks pretty normal there with a little belly pretty normal for a guy his age, i would rather call fat what he is now

I would say the difference between that vid and 2010 vids is not far off. He's about the same belly wise except with cornrows. I wouldn't call him fat in 2010 though or 06. He looked normal in both what happened after 2010 who knows