Izzy & Axl Used to love her, 2006

He looked like a fat poof then too. Only differences are that he had cornrows and could sing.

is that fat to you? i mean i would call that normal and what duff is, Skinny... he looks pretty normal there with a little belly pretty normal for a guy his age, i would rather call fat what he is now

I would say the difference between that vid and 2010 vids is not far off. He's about the same belly wise except with cornrows. I wouldn't call him fat in 2010 though or 06. He looked normal in both what happened after 2010 who knows

Doesn't look any thinner than Rio 2001, that's for sure.

He looked like a fat poof then too. Only differences are that he had cornrows and could sing.

is that fat to you? i mean i would call that normal and what duff is, Skinny... he looks pretty normal there with a little belly pretty normal for a guy his age, i would rather call fat what he is now

I would say the difference between that vid and 2010 vids is not far off. He's about the same belly wise except with cornrows. I wouldn't call him fat in 2010 though or 06. He looked normal in both what happened after 2010 who knows

true, but thin is something he hasn't been since the 90's at all. Rio 2001 isn't that fat either i mean compare it with Sebastian bach nowadays it's kinda the same body figure

true, but thin is something he hasn't been since the 90's at all. Rio 2001 isn't that fat either i mean compare it with Sebastian bach nowadays it's kinda the same body figure

Yeah, but around here we hold Axl to the Mick Jagger standard. If he's not rail thin he's a fat poof. I don't make the rules.

Yeah, but around here we hold Axl to the Mick Jagger standard. If he's not rail thin he's a fat poof. I don't make the rules.

touché maybe Axl needs to do lots of liposuction then, and get back to being skin n' bones like he was around 85? then the snakedance and running around would see the daylight again as well

• Like 1