Best of 2010

For anyone who has been at both a 2010 show and say a 2012/13/14 show is the difference really that noticeable? I mean from YouTube clips the difference is clear as day but in Dublin 2012 he sounded amazing to me but later that night on YouTube i was shocked at how bad he sounded. I guess with the sound of 3 guitars and everyone in the crowd singing along plus been caught up in the moment of seeing your hero whilst been extremely high your perception gets distorted :)

I got to see them on 2010 and 2011, and even if the voice change was noticeable, I enjoyed the second show as much as the first one. Hearing Estranged was just :wow:

I did like hearing Estranged and Civil War in 2012, but I wonder what they would have sounded like with 2010 voice?

He could be a bit too raspy at times in 2010, though. Songs like Better sounded better at the better shows in 2011/12.

Better.

Didn't think about that, it's a shame we didn't get estranged in 2010.. Vocal wise I'm one to believe estranged doesn't rly need the harsh rasp it's not rly sang like that on the album but imagine the energy stage presence and power he had in 2010 on estranged, would hv been epic

This is the nth thread about 2010. The "best of" 2010 is basically the entire year. There aren't too many "bad" shows.

I wish we got 2010 Axl vocals in the years that followed it. Don't know if it's possible we'll ever hear that kind of quality from him again, but he did come back after how shitty he sounded in 2002.

Edited by Rovim