Slash isn't worried Myles will eventually have to choose between AB and his band

KeyserSoze

Would he even have to choose? Aren't alter bridge's guitarists and drummer also part of creed?

it was reported on blabbermouth a week ago that the rest of creed hasnt spoken to scott stapp in almost 2 years. rumors are he is back on the alcohol and drugs. the article basically went on to say that mark tremonti is busy with alter bridge and his solo stuff.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/creed-members-have-not-spoken-with-scott-stapp-since-2012/

No one thinks Myles singing is awesome but his dedication and work ethic make up for most of that.

Side note: WOF is a solid rock album, Slash's best so far.

Plenty of people think Myles' singing is awesome. I love his work on the first Mayfield Four album. The problem is on a Gn'R board he will be upheld to the standards of Axl Rose and that is hard to live up to as Axl is one of the greatest of all time.

No one thinks Myles singing is awesome but his dedication and work ethic make up for most of that.

Side note: WOF is a solid rock album, Slash's best so far.

speak for yourself.... I've been a fan of Myles' voice for 10yrs. he's the reason I'm following what Slash is doing and have seen them live 10+ times in the last 4+ yrs. I think he's amazing.

Would he even have to choose? Aren't alter bridge's guitarists and drummer also part of creed?

it was reported on blabbermouth a week ago that the rest of creed hasnt spoken to scott stapp in almost 2 years. rumors are he is back on the alcohol and drugs. the article basically went on to say that mark tremonti is busy with alter bridge and his solo stuff.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/creed-members-have-not-spoken-with-scott-stapp-since-2012/

alcohol and drugs got the most reunion ever :shrugs:

Btw i really wish Slash somehow dropped out Myles and teaming with a singer who got balls

The bass player in slashs band can actually sing pretty good too, think he used to be the singer in a band with Brent Muscat, but best of all he lacks that shreiking cat voice Myles has lol

Todd Kerns was the singer for a Canadian band Age of Electric in the 90s and he also sang on his solo album.

Just replace Myles with Rod Jackson to make this live band even more amazing.

yeah, cause rod jackson was such an amazing lyriscist? wasn't he the junkie slash couldn't wait to fire? that's just what the guy needs
Did you actually read the post you quoted? As a live performer and in terms of vocals, Rod Jackson was clearly miles (see what I did there?) above Myles. That's all my post was saying, ya know?