Dizzy: "Theres New GNR Material People NEED to Hear"

I've often accused other artists of bringing up Axl & GN'R as a way to get press and it's so depressing to see a GN'R member resort to the same thing. I'd be surprised if any sites or publications would want anything to do with promoting Dizzy unless it came with a GN'R related sound bite as well.

How are you coming to that conclusion when The Dead Daisies is the primary focus of the interview? Just curious.
My point is that the interview itself probably wouldn't occur without the promise of a GNR related bite.

That's always been the case. Hell, even most Slash interviews even now fish for GNR soundbites, and if they get one, more often than not run it as the headline.

Well Axl considers the touring viable as he's still playing 'new' Gnr stuff, even though the majority of those songs were composed what, 2001-2005 and by folk who've long left the band lol. He has a strange angle on the elapsing of time and he'll need to realize his own time is almost up for reaching his capacity, what he chooses to do with the remainder will be interesting, we're still at the point of stick or twist, he's got more money from the tours but he surely cannot be satisfied he's done all he can with the second bite of the GNR apple, self-sabotage without material pain is what it seems so far since the success of the 2001-2010 CD carnival.

I wonder if he's more comfortable talking about how much he makes for a living than what goes on in GNR. I also don't think he was a "fan living the dream" as much as being able to show his skills off in another club band at the time.

This one's from September and gets more into equipment talk and influences. He probably could get the Skynyrd gig if he wanted. He also mentioned his own album he's put off for years.

http://thehub.musiciansfriend.com/artist-interviews/artist-interview-guns-n-roses-dizzy-reed

Edited by dalsh327

Give us a quote. We don't want to watch that shithead.

How about a paraphrase? 'I don't know what the fuck is going on so I'll babble out something that won't upset my boss. Now quit asking me these stupid fucking questions.'

I can't make an arguably somewhat funny, pun filled quip about a paraphrase.

• Like 1

How about a paraphrase? 'I don't know what the fuck is going on so I'll babble out something that won't upset my boss. Now quit asking me these stupid fucking questions.'

I can't make an arguably somewhat funny, pun filled quip about a paraphrase.

Something about how they have a lot of finished good songs and they're going through them and hopefully it will be released soon then. Same old shit.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

I hate Poe.

Dizzy is a fountain of GNR knowledge.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

I hate Poe.

Dizzy is a fountain of GNR knowledge.

"I have great faith in fools. Self confidence my friends call it."

He said "I think" a lot. Then said it would be a shame if they do not release new music. And that he only does what the emails tell him to do. He also hopes that they are working on the new album and that Axl is a very hard worker and it's tough to stay on his level of work ethics.

:lol: GNR family

Guns N' Roses - A lot of stuff that should be heard

Available at Best Buy in November of 2023

1st or last Tuesday of the month ? :D

For all *the band* know, they've been replaced, are un-aware, and any ideas, recording's are being re worked in a studio somewhere by a new bunch of hired-hands that are able to achieve Axl's new vision :D

News just in: Beta will be on drums :D

Edited by star