First line of GNR Lies version of "Reckless Life"

Ace Nova

Why are you posting this shitty 80s hair band here?

If you think the band that the forum is dedicated to is "shitty", why do you post here?

Anything Goes and the film and music forums have nothing to do with gnr. Fuck all to do with it. In fact everyone hates gnr here. The Gnr forum is dominated by turds like damm smooth. I think the whole fanbase and group are horrendous but this has nothing to do with the reasons I post here.

What are the reasons you post here? Just curious, not trying to being shitty in any way at all.

If you think the band that the forum is dedicated to is "shitty", why do you post here?

Anything Goes and the film and music forums have nothing to do with gnr. Fuck all to do with it. In fact everyone hates gnr here. The Gnr forum is dominated by turds like damm smooth. I think the whole fanbase and group are horrendous but this has nothing to do with the reasons I post here.

What are the reasons you post here? Just curious, not trying to being shitty in any way at all.

Everyone who posts here and on the film/tv boards is a, lapsed, fan: they just thought, 'fuck it', and decided to stick around when Axl began to look too much like a twat.

Everyone who posts here and on the film/tv boards is a, lapsed, fan: they just thought, 'fuck it', and decided to stick around when Axl began to look too much like a twat.

Yeah, I get that. Makes sense.

They need to give us a 24 hour delete option on threads. I would have put the end to this one when I woke up yesterday. Ugh....need to stop drinking and posting..... :facepalm:

It's OK. You've given dieseldaisy the opportunity to cry about the turds in the main forum and attempt to rationalize his existence here. Entertainment was had by all.
  • Like 2

They need to give us a 24 hour delete option on threads. I would have put the end to this one when I woke up yesterday. Ugh....need to stop drinking and posting..... :facepalm:

This was even more embarrassing than your penis size thread.

It's OK. You've given dieseldaisy the opportunity to cry about the turds in the main forum and attempt to rationalize his existence here. Entertainment was had by all.

It takes just five minutes of my time to wind up Axl's loonies, all, two of them. It takes five hours to compose your anti-Slosh Axlfied essays.

• Like 1

It takes just five minutes of my time to wind up Axl's loonies, all, two of them. It takes five hours to compose your anti-Slosh Axlfied essays.

Are you retarded? Rhetorical question because of course you are if you're actually stupid enough to believe your own nonsense.

Are you retarded? Rhetorical question because of course you are if you're actually stupid enough to believe your own nonsense.
This is why you're a favorite poster. :hug:

I guess I just don't get why ex fans post on a fan forum?

• Like 1

Not sure. According to diesel's babbling it's because nobody likes the band here and Anything Goes and movies.

Not sure. According to diesel's babbling it's because nobody likes the band here and Anything Goes and movies.
I guess I just don't understand that. If I don't like a band I wouldn't go to a fan forum for that band. I don't like the Beatles. I don't visit Beatles forums. Its really simple stuff.
  • Like 1

I guess I just don't understand that. If I don't like a band I wouldn't go to a fan forum for that band. I don't like the Beatles. I don't visit Beatles forums. Its really simple stuff.
You would think. Common sense doesn't exactly apply in this situation though.
  • Like 1

You think Damn Smooth likes Guns N' Roses?

Haha - that is a new one.

You think Damn Smooth likes Guns N' Roses?

Haha - that is a new one.

What?

Well he is having a pop at me for being an 'ex fan' and you are his 'favourite poster'. Seems hypocritical as, if they stuck you on Jarmo's board you would be banned sooner than you could type 'Axl Rose'.

I have been registered on Jarmo's board longer than I have been here and I haven't been banned yet. Probably because I don't read or post there, but still. You don't have to blindly worship everything going on to be a fan. I do love every album released under the name.

Listen, why shouldn't I post there? As far as I am concerned Guns was, 60% Izzy, 20% Slash/Duff, a drummer and 10% some wanker of a lead singer whose name I cannot recall. When all these people left, 'Guns N' Roses' went with them. I still listen to Stradlin's albums. The general discussion is where discussions concerning Izzy could only take place, now that the gnr and solo boards have been amalgamated. Just because I do not support Axl's fake Vegas show it does not mean I am any less entitled than anyone else to post there.

Listen, why shouldn't I post there? As far as I am concerned Guns was, 60% Izzy, 20% Slash/Duff, a drummer and 10% some wanker of a lead singer whose name I cannot recall. When all these people left, 'Guns N' Roses' went with them. I still listen to Stradlin's albums. The general discussion is where discussions concerning Izzy could only take place, now that the gnr and solo boards have been amalgamated. Just because I do not support Axl's fake Vegas show it does not mean I am any less entitled than anyone else to post there.

Nobody said you had to support the current band. You're the one that said you don't like any version of this band anymore.
  • Like 1

Nobody said you had to support the current band. You're the one that said you don't like any version of this band anymore.

I listen to Izzy's albums still.

I don't know. I think Axl has tarnished the legacy for me, with his wanky ways. Appetite and Lies are obviously brilliant records. It is not a slight on Guns when I say, ''I do not even listen to rock music much''.

I don't know. I think Axl has tarnished the legacy for me, with his wanky ways. Appetite and Lies are obviously brilliant records. It is not a slight on Guns when I say, ''I do not even listen to rock music much''.

I can't speak for him, but I think WFA took offense to your 'shitty 80's hairband' post. That does make it sound like you aren't a fan at all. I do understand where he's coming from when he questions why someone that doesn't like the band at all would post here, but if you still like Izzy, Appetite and Lies then you don't fit the non-fan description.
  • Like 1

I can't speak for him, but I think WFA took offense to your 'shitty 80's hairband' post. That does make it sound like you aren't a fan at all. I do understand where he's coming from when he questions why someone that doesn't like the band at all would post here, but if you still like Izzy, Appetite and Lies then you don't fit the non-fan description.
:thumbsup: