First line of GNR Lies version of "Reckless Life"

Ace Nova

I bought that album on vinyl back in '89 and I can honestly say that those vocals were of no concern to me whatsoever (because they clearly weren't Axl :lol:)

It sounds like Slash to me because Duff had a slightly higher pitched voice than Slash and it sounds closer to the voice on Get In The Ring, which was Slash.

• Like 1

:max: I remember this exact occasion. I live in Melbourne and at this moment I was 14 years old and my mum WOULDNT LET ME FUCKING GO TO THIS SHOW!!!!

OK, so my Mum was being a normal, reasonable and loving mother at the time she decided it wasn't safe for me as a 14 yo to travel into the big city (I grew up in the suburbs) to see Guns n Roses (as much as she eventually enjoyed SCOM and Patience).

I tend to agree with her decision now (I'm 40 right now and she was 44 at the time) but at that time I thought she was the biggest bitch on earth. How could she possibly prevent me from experiencing my heroes??? What a bitch???!

No. What a loving, caring and concerned Mum I had. I owe so much to her. My mum is the fucking shit. I'm glad she kept she safe until I could ACTUALLY deal with stuff like this. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Why are you posting this shitty 80s hair band here?

If you think the band that the forum is dedicated to is "shitty", why do you post here?

It's not dedicated to a band, it's a forum for cool kids. That's what I've gathered anyway.
The cool kids should go to to Facebook. Delete all the non-Guns N' Roses sections and ban anyone who complains.
  • Like 1

If you think the band that the forum is dedicated to is "shitty", why do you post here?

It's not dedicated to a band, it's a forum for cool kids. That's what I've gathered anyway.
The cool kids should go to to Facebook. Delete all the non-Guns N' Roses sections and ban anyone who complains.

Maybe Jarmo would accept a mod position. He'd straighten this shit up.

• Like 1

Anything Goes and the film and music forums have nothing to do with gnr. Fuck all to do with it. In fact everyone hates gnr here. The Gnr forum is dominated by turds like damm smooth. I think the whole fanbase and group are horrendous but this has nothing to do with the reasons I post here.

Anything Goes and the film and music forums have nothing to do with gnr. Fuck all to do with it. In fact everyone hates gnr here. The Gnr forum is dominated by turds like damm smooth. I think the whole fanbase and group are horrendous but this has nothing to do with the reasons I post here.

Awww princess, I love you too.