Eminem and Friends - Shady XV

bacardimayne

Yeah the production didn't really do anything for me at all. His verses are nuts though. More erratic and all over the place than ever, but very impressive.

To the point where you're left wondering how much better at that shit one can possibly get, it really is phenomenal. The melodic aspect of flows is something that has been eschewed too although I guess these things go in circles and even aside from all of that it's kinda interesting to see where this rapid fire rattle style of rhymings gonna go.

Seriously fuckin' impressive though.

• Like 1

lol flow and wordplay

Fuck off back to the AC/DC thread.

who?

It's funny because the guy can't NOT post on threads of bands he hates/thinks it's cool to hate. :lol:

I like about 5 Eminem songs, but shit hip hop (aka butt hip hop) is not really my thing. Saul Williams is kinda cool. Not sure if he still exists. Trent produced one of his records.

• Like 3

lol flow and wordplay

who?

It's funny because the guy can't NOT post on threads of bands he hates/thinks it's cool to hate. :lol:

I like about 5 Eminem songs, but shit hip hop (aka butt hip hop) is not really my thing. Saul Williams is kinda cool. Not sure if he still exists. Trent produced one of his records.

Your entire reason for existing on GNR forums is to be an obnoxious cupcake. How can you talk?

• Like 1

lol flow and wordplay

who?

Your entire reason for existing on GNR forums is to be an obnoxious cupcake. How can you talk?

Didn't know you have a problem with cupcakes, since your hero and master is probably the biggest cupcake and GNR hater on all the forums, and his entire reason for existing on GNR forums is to hate on the band and tell us when he masturbates to Robin Finck fucking up Slash solos. While you applaud, like, take screenshots of his posts and mourns his absence in here (Bust! Shit! Shot in the teat! :rofl-lol:). Not to mention your whole crusade against 80s Hard Rock and its fans in a forum dedicated to a 80s hard rock band. Seriously dude, no one takes broski's own 'gtrunk' seriously. Your opinion about anything or anyone is worth shit.

• Like 3

Nah man, Eminem does NOT look good for a guy aged 42.

The booze and drugs are beginning to show. His nose is seriously fucked from coke.

Maybe you could say he looks good considering how much abuse he has put his body through but that's about it.

I can see cosmetic surgery disasters down the road...

Nah man, Eminem does NOT look good for a guy aged 42.

The booze and drugs are beginning to show. His nose is seriously fucked from coke.

Maybe you could say he looks good considering how much abuse he has put his body through but that's about it.

I can see cosmetic surgery disasters down the road...

Many say you already can and thats why his face looks like it does, me and Monsieur Estranged Reality were having this conversation a whiles back. But like, yeah, just wrinkle lines man, all these old cunts look like that really, its all make up and tv/magazine effects (too early to think up the proper terminology, you know what i mean :lol:) but yeah, i dunno, just look at your average bloke in their 40s today up close, they all show signs of aging i mean, its middle age innit, your 40s.

On second thoughts, dont walk around trying to inspect middle aged men in their 40s up close today, ignore that bit ot advice :lol:

• Like 1