Eminem and Friends - Shady XV

bacardimayne

Death is Certain is a classic in my book. Bad Meets Evil was pretty damn good too. Just the fact that while doing a whole album with Em he doesn't get completely overshadowed or forgotten says a lot.

Crooked never could make an album like them, but my man can hang with just about any of them when it comes to just free styling and busting rhymes.

So I'm listening to "The Warning" right now...that's the closest thing we'll get to "prime" Eminem. He's pissed (but not screaming), on point with his rhymes and his flow is great. Mariah Carey not being the greatest target to go after, but still...

I miss this (post-prime) Eminem.

So I'm listening to "The Warning" right now...that's the closest thing we'll get to "prime" Eminem. He's pissed (but not screaming), on point with his rhymes and his flow is great. Mariah Carey not being the greatest target to go after, but still...

We touched on it already, so I'm pointing out the obvious, but you know who produced that right? Which kind of backs up everything we have said.

We touched on it already, so I'm pointing out the obvious, but you know who produced that right? Which kind of backs up everything we have said.

That's a good point. I use to want Em to work with outside people...but now that I've heard the results, I want him to go back to Dre (or produce himself).

But again it's not just the production that's the issue: it's his own fault at this point. I just used that song as an example because it's the closest thing post-2006 we'll ever heard that sounds like his prime.

• Like 1

Death is Certain is a classic in my book. Bad Meets Evil was pretty damn good too. Just the fact that while doing a whole album with Em he doesn't get completely overshadowed or forgotten says a lot.

Crooked never could make an album like them, but my man can hang with just about any of them when it comes to just free styling and busting rhymes.

First time i heard him was on a track Death Rizzo on death Rows Too Gangsta For Radio compilation.

First time i heard him was on a track Death Rizzo on death Rows Too Gangsta For Radio compilation.

Yes sir. Act like ya knizzo this death rizzo and thats so for shizzo. Suge really fucked his career over though. Not really on purpose, just legal stuff and in and out of jail, never could get his album out. His mixtapes are really great though.

You give Suge too much respect, thats as good as on purpose to me, concentrating on Pac and Snoop mimic artists instead of looking after the goldmine under your nose.

I probably am. I'm just saying he picked the worst possible time to sign with Death Row. Suge did drop the ball on that one bad. I don't know if Crooked could have carried Death Row or the west coast by himself, but he would have given it a legit chance. Suge is such a screw up.

I have to find a song for you. Crooked wrote it for Dre to be on Detox. He did the demo over Dre's beat. Dude seriously captures Dre to a T. Almost scary.