DJ ASHBA Live Chat News Results: GnR Will Tour In 2015, Ashba Clothing Will Continue To Exist

h6j58ee.jpg

Better than finck ?? Lol equal

Still looks better than that creature in the original photo, who was that anyway?
Maynard.

I did it just to piss off my parents a long time ago. I'm not like that anymore. Axl is fat and ulgy! See? I hate Axl! *puts on some lipstick*

• Like 2

Bumblebee.

Is that a good insult over there in Brazil? Like, if you really didn't like Buckethead would you come up with something equally as clever like 'Bucketbutt' or something?
Don't be mean. It thought it was being funny.

As for GNR, In summary, same shit different day. It really does seem time to accept we're never getting new music.

Edited by tomfriend

Bumblebee.

Is that a good insult over there in Brazil? Like, if you really didn't like Buckethead would you come up with something equally as clever like 'Bucketbutt' or something?

That's the best you can do? :lol:

Granted, it was no Bumblebee. Keep reaching for the stars, little guy! :)

Bumblebee.

That's the best you can do? :lol:

Granted, it was no Bumblebee. Keep reaching for the stars, little guy! :)

Exactly, if you considered 'Bumblebee' so bad, I expected more than you calling me "it".

There's an epic 76 page thread over on HTGTH between Dgenerationx and Jarmo...covers nothing new but it was highly entertaining and got me through another day at work today. I got more than a few giggles out of it. ;)

Which thread?

new DJ interview at legendary rock interviews.com

hope youve got plenty of time to waste haha

I would say 98% of the people posting in the live chat were spamming things like "DJ PLEASE SAY HI TO FAN FROM BRAZIL!!!!!! DJ PLEASE SAY HI TO FAN FROM BRAZIL!!!!!!"

The person who posted the most kept repeating "DJ WHAT DO YOU THINK OF NIKKI SIXX?????"

God I wish we'd gotten the answer to that. It would have cleared up so many unanswered questions.

• Like 1

What else is there to ask him? The only things he could say of interest would be Axl stories or album info and he's never gonna spill either.

Could ask him why he's such a preening, posing, hastag fetishising twat I suppose but I doubt you'd get an answer beyond 'haters gonna hate' or some other 12 year old girl slogan he's adopted.