What are you thankful for?

arnold layne

I'm grateful for the gift of faith. I'm grateful to be moving soon. I'm grateful for friends and family, education, space program, baseball, learning how to SCUBA dive, the Affordable Care Act, good books, being able to cook, and the new Star Wars movie.

Edited by DirtyDeeds
  • Like 1

I'm grateful that my husband cooks for me every day. I'm grateful that I have a job, especially one related to my degree. I'm grateful for my family, especially for one of my sisters. I'm grateful for my health. I'm grateful for the letter I received from my Labour MP today. I'm grateful for good friends, good food and really good pubs.

I think that will do for now. :)

• Like 1

Fuck all. And not in any mean spirited way, just like...dunno, I don't think there's anything in my life I couldn't do without. And good healths a fuckin' cop out, thank God I'm not a spaccer, thats aiming low innit really? :lol:

If there's one thing that pisses me off its being told 'at least you've got your health'.

Well so what. Great, all my senses are alert to fully take in the shitttiness of life.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1

thank God I'm not a spaccer, thats aiming low innit really? :lol:

Do you have a certificate to prove that?

As for me, I'm thankful I wasn't born into a family of Arsenal fans.

My health, family, friends, new job, talent and being surrounded by people who nurtured my eccentricities that are vital to my successes.

Sounds pretty arrogant but who cares, I'm on a freakin roll right now.

Felt like shit all day. Was getting ready for bed, decided to stick Beavis ane Butthead on. I'm an immature motherfucker at heart - Beavis/Cornholio said "You cannot run from your own bunghole" and I laughed like a drain for a minute straight. So I'm thankful for that shit. It's the little things.

Edited by tomfriend

I'm thankful we don't celebrate thanksgiving in Britain. We're an ungrateful bunch over here.

And very under-appreciative of dentists.....apparently.....

dcbfe44bb2.jpg

:P :P

No, we're just real people with normal looking teeth, instead of a wall of plastic shite in our mouth that looks totally contrived and unnatural...motherfucker :lol: Every time a yank smiles it's like walking into a fuckin' picket fence, those ain't your real fuckin' teeths, you've all got a bunch of granny choppers in your mouth :lol: Like Michael Caine says, you watch an American film and there'll be some tramp there with 8 grands worth of bridgework, it's a ridiculous compulsive obssession with cosmetic periphery that is designed basically to do you lot out of money.

Edited by Lennie Godber