Scotland Or England?

Snake-Pit

Scotland Or England?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One has whiskey haggis and bagpipes, the other has gin shepherds pie and Led Zeppelin...

I saw/streamed a new un promoted to me yet episode of Duck Dynasty, this show I watch, and they came to the UK! - To Scotland.

As an Englishman from London, I am British, and the people of Scotland are like my kin.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an Englishman from London, I am British, and the people of Scotland are like my kin.

Where were you during the referendum debate? We, the nos, could have used you?

I was sitting at home here in London hoping for union because I love my country and the Union Jack is my flag. Where were you?

I remember reading The Diary of Adrian Mole as a kid and one of the kids, the local bully Barry Kent (why the fuck do i remember his name?) comes into school with a Union Jack T shirt on and gets sent home with one of the teachers saying 'It's a symbol of fascism, you NF lout!'

Never understood that.

I remember reading The Diary of Adrian Mole as a kid and one of the kids, the local bully Barry Kent (why the fuck do i remember his name?) comes into school with a Union Jack T shirt on and gets sent home with one of the teachers saying 'It's a symbol of fascism, you NF lout!'

Never understood that.

Not so much the Union flag but I'm really not a fan of the St George flag at all for just those reasons.

Never understood that.

Not so much the Union flag but I'm really not a fan of the St George flag at all for just those reasons.

Why, whats the correlation?

I was sitting at home here in London hoping for union because I love my country and the Union Jack is my flag. Where were you?

The Union Jack is only your flag if you're on a ship. ;)

Eh?
The Union Jack is a naval flag. It's called the Union Flag whenever it's not flown on a ship. ;)

Never understood that.

It tends to be flown by a disproportionately large amount of knuckle draggers. :lol:

Never understood that.

It tends to be flown by a disproportionately large amount of knuckle draggers. :lol:

But thats ridiculous I mean that would apply to every nations flag, no? That the more nationalist type people wave it as a symbol of their nationalism...not the fuckin' flags fault though, the flag still means what it means.

Edited by Lennie Godber