Scotland Or England?

Snake-Pit

Scotland Or England?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 2014... I think 20 years ago the NF fascist BNP heads tried to take our flag, but that was 1994.

It's a little broader than just the NF and BNP i think.

Again, I'm from Thornton Heath rude boi'

My 'hood doesn't even talk for parts of London little lone the country. :lol:

It's 2014... I think 20 years ago the NF fascist BNP heads tried to take our flag, but that was 1994.

It's a little broader than just the NF and BNP i think.

Again, I'm from Thornton Heath rude boi'

My 'hood doesn't even talk for parts of London little lone the country. :lol:

So whatcha say it for then? :lol:

I remember reading The Diary of Adrian Mole as a kid and one of the kids, the local bully Barry Kent (why the fuck do i remember his name?) comes into school with a Union Jack T shirt on and gets sent home with one of the teachers saying 'It's a symbol of fascism, you NF lout!'

Never understood that.

Not so much the Union flag but I'm really not a fan of the St George flag at all for just those reasons.

Why, whats the correlation?
It tends to be flown by a disproportionately large amount of knuckle draggers. :lol:

Let's be honest about this though The Welsh flag has to be the best one ever surely. Keep your symmetrical lines and crosses and that bollocks the Welsh ones got a fucking dragon on it. wtf is that all about.

I remember reading The Diary of Adrian Mole as a kid and one of the kids, the local bully Barry Kent (why the fuck do i remember his name?) comes into school with a Union Jack T shirt on and gets sent home with one of the teachers saying 'It's a symbol of fascism, you NF lout!'

Never understood that.

Not so much the Union flag but I'm really not a fan of the St George flag at all for just those reasons.

Why, whats the correlation?
It tends to be flown by a disproportionately large amount of knuckle draggers. :lol:
Let's be honest about this though The Welsh flag has to be the best one ever surely. Keep your symmetrical lines and crosses and that bollocks the Welsh ones got a fucking dragon on it. wtf is that all about.

Fair play to yous man, if you're gonna make some shit up at least show some imagination :lol:

Seems like the best place to put this without starting a new thread and cluttering up the place!

Some of you may remember me from many years back being on this forum quite regularly. Well I still love GNR despite not having the time to come here so often and post, but I am doing a PhD on the perception of minority groups in the UK, and I am interested from hearing from anyone who is a current UK national.

http://www.pc.rhul.ac.uk/sites/surveys/TakeSurvey.asp?SurveyID=4KJ5l72L7721G

The study takes about 20-30 minutes to complete so if you have the time I would much appreciate it if you could help out a fellow gunner in his not so rock n' roll lifestyle as a researcher!

:headbang:

Seems like the best place to put this without starting a new thread and cluttering up the place!

Some of you may remember me from many years back being on this forum quite regularly. Well I still love GNR despite not having the time to come here so often and post, but I am doing a PhD on the perception of minority groups in the UK, and I am interested from hearing from anyone who is a current UK national.

The study takes about 20-30 minutes to complete so if you have the time I would much appreciate it if you could help out a fellow gunner in his not so rock n' roll lifestyle as a researcher!

You're doing a report about minorities in the UK and you're saying you're gonna get a PHD because of it.

hooray for tolerance!, where do I sign up?

You're doing a report about minorities in the UK and you're saying you're gonna get a PHD because of it.

The Phd aint from the survey alone you head-the-ball :lol:

:lol:

I've recently learned to love Snakes. :lol:

Most improved member? :P Or is it just that our perceptions have altered?

Most improved member? :P Or is it just that our perceptions have altered?
He's like a puppy. After a while you just feel bad kicking it. :lol:

Done it. Trust me to get the the bloody Muslims on the spinner - I was hoping for the Chinese, 'come on china, Come on....damn''.

No my PhD is in psychology exploring group identity and intergroup behaviour. This is just my first study of many.

Thanks to anyone who has taken part so far :)