I BOUGHT MUSIC

WFA

When you buy music on any format, talk about it here. To start this thread off right, I bought:

5 Seconds of Summer - LIVESOS (Boxset) [Preorder]

5 Seconds of Summer - Amnesia EP (CD)

5 Seconds of Summer - Amnesia EP (7" vinyl)

5 Seconds of Summer - Good Girls (CD Single)

I bought great music. 5 Seconds of Summer is really an awesome band. Give them a chance you may like them. Amnesia is the song This I Love wanted to be.

Since TIL was intended to be gay since the moment it was conceived, why would I want to try something that perfected it?
Because its awesome and a great song by a great band.

haters-gonna-hate-donald.gif

I bought great music. 5 Seconds of Summer is really an awesome band. Give them a chance you may like them. Amnesia is the song This I Love wanted to be.

Since TIL was intended to be gay since the moment it was conceived, why would I want to try something that perfected it?
Because its awesome and a great song by a great band.

haters-gonna-hate-donald.gif

HGH hasn't posted in this thread. He's probably waiting for you to buy something good.

• 1 month later...

CD Single

Always wondered who still buys these. Now I know.

Well, for bands that I really like I'd definitely buy singles when they have interesting b-sides that aren't available elsewhere. I't why I have almost every cd single GnR put out. And the same goes for some other bands as well.

CD Single

Always wondered who still buys these. Now I know.

a lot of the singles have exclusive B sides. For example, the Amnesia single has a studio version of American Idiot, an exclusive live performance of Amnesia from Wembly and a new song, Daylight.

These days I'd just download them from iTunes. Only gonna buy a CD if it's a whole album from a band I really like, some nice packaging would seal the deal.

Wish I'd bought the Classic Rock fanpack for WoF but passed since I wasn't that big a fan of Slash's last two albums, oh well, just ended up getting it off iTunes.

If I had a decent sound system one of the first albums I'd buy would be Random Access Memories.

Aerosmith - Classics Live! Complete (Import only compilation of both Classics Live albums on one disc) (CD)

The Doors - Legacy: Best Of (CD)

The Doors - An American Prayer (CD)

Keith Urban - Love, Pain, and the Whole Crazy World Tour (DVD)

Keith Urban - Livin' Right Now (DVD)

Keith Urban - Video Hits (DVD)

Live at the Apollo - James Brown

What did you get that album on? DigiDownload? CD? James Brown is the man

Today I want to the record store to look for Taylor Swift's "Red" on LP. I didn't find it, but did walk out with-

Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (2 CD/DVD)

Van Halen - Live: Right Here, Right Now (CD)

Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion (CD

they're a pop-punk band that reaches a wide audience. even our very good friend, Dizzy Reed, is a fan and has seen them in concert! That said, I don't think many people on this board would like them. Or they might, and it'd just be one of those guilty pleasures things. Regardless, I've refrained from discussing them in my world