Rock In Rio USA

Yesterdaze

They just announced Slipknot and Faith No More for Rock in Rio Brasil. They also announced a supergroup called Hollywood Vampires, and it seems like Alice Cooper, Joe Perrry and Johnny Depp are members of this band. Also, I don't think GN'R are going to play at this festival.

Ringo and Micky Dolenz should be in the band. Bernie Taupin's been in a band so him too.

• 2 weeks later...

Axl and Slash should just start their own band. Where they tour and it's Slash on accoustic guitar and Axl on vocals. No one else. Haha I guarantee it would be a success

wow this idea makes me drool all over!!!

It'd be the ultimate shit, their greatest comeback...

OMG if only..... :(

They announced Metallica for the Brazilian edition. This the third time they are playing Brazil's editions, the other ones were in 2011 and 2013.

Love this bump (of an obviously no chance in hell thread), blablabla123- and the fact that you mention an actual functional band in your post! Well played...

• Like 1

They announced Metallica for the Brazilian edition. This the third time they are playing Brazil's editions, the other ones were in 2011 and 2013.

Love this bump (of an obviously no chance in hell thread), blablabla123- and the fact that you mention an actual functional band in your post! Well played...
I just use this thread to talk about the festival, I know GN'R isn't going to play in any of these festivals this year.

Axl and Slash should just start their own band. Where they tour and it's Slash on accoustic guitar and Axl on vocals. No one else. Haha I guarantee it would be a success

wow this idea makes me drool all over!!!

It'd be the ultimate shit, their greatest comeback...

OMG if only..... :(

didn't work out so well with Plant and Page.

Bumping this thread again to announce that they just revealed that Queen + Adam Lambert are going to play at the festival.

Rio or Vegas?
Rio, the headliners for Vegas are going to be Metallica, No Doubt, Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars. They still have to announce two headliners for Rio.

Awesome. Queen + AL will put on a great show, is it streamed usually, do you know?

Bumping this thread again to announce that they just revealed that Queen + Adam Lambert are going to play at the festival.

Rio or Vegas?
Rio, the headliners for Vegas are going to be Metallica, No Doubt, Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars. They still have to announce two headliners for Rio.

Awesome. Queen + AL will put on a great show, is it streamed usually, do you know?

It is usually on TV channels like Globo and Multishow here in Brazil, but I don't know about online streaming. You can easily find the full shows on Vimeo (YouTube is starting to block videos of the stream) one or two days after it happens.

Rio or Vegas?

It is usually on TV channels like Globo and Multishow here in Brazil, but I don't know about online streaming. You can easily find the full shows on Vimeo (YouTube is starting to block videos of the stream) one or two days after it happens.

Okay thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...