Shitposter of the Year - 2014

bacardimayne

Will Redhead reclaim her crown? Will someone get a clean sweep and win both Shitpost and Shitposter of the Year?

PM me your votes for both categories. Votes will remain anonymous unless you post them yourself. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 17th, exactly two weeks from now.

As shitposts tend to be less memorable than good posts, I encourage people to use this thread to compile shitposts from this year and help eachother find voting inspiration. Shitposts can be threads or posts. I don't discriminate. Hell, even statuses or chat messages. As long as they happened on MyGNR and were posted to the public, they're eligible.

PM me your votes for these two categories before Wednesday, December 17th:

Shitposter of the Year

Shitpost of the Year

Happy voting!

Last year's results

For those who don't know, here's my definition of shitpost.

Shitpost

noun

A post on a web forum which generates a similar reaction from the reader as would stumbling upon a large pile of fecal matter.

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 1

Here's my conundrum:

Nosaj Thing, Dr Doom, ProstituteComa - I'd like to vote for one of them but I never know which is which.

Nah, I'll give this one to Kasanova - it's like if you took every bad stereotype about americans and put them all into one person.

But really there's enough hate in my heart for all of you!

• Like 2

Here's my conundrum:

Nosaj Thing, Dr Doom, ProstituteComa - I'd like to vote for one of them but I never know which is which.

Nah, I'll give this one to Kasanova - it's like if you took every bad stereotype about americans and put them all into one person.

But really there's enough hate in my heart for all of you!

Ban pls.

• Like 1

Captain America

Seriously....if anyone besides Captain America wins this... this year...I will lose all respect for this award.

Like..... how fucking difficult is it to randomly copy and paste conspiracy theories to Paradise City lyrics?

Not only is this dude an idiot....he's dragging old school, classic G N' R down with him. Pathetic.

• Like 1

Captain America

Seriously....if anyone besides Captain America wins this... this year...I will lose all respect for this award.

Like..... how fucking difficult is it to randomly copy and paste conspiracy theories to Paradise City lyrics?

Not only is this dude an idiot....he's dragging old school, classic G N' R down with him. Pathetic.

Ban pls.

• Like 1

Captain America

Ban pls.

Bro, you're one of mine....so no disrespect.

But we should take this award seriously. SHIT POSTER...means.... SHIT fucking POSTER.

Your posts are actually cool...and funny....so sorry, you don't qualify, imo.

Female? Oh it has to be me! I know you think I'm often a warm and fuzzy poster but there are a lot of times I'm thinking some pretty fuckface thoughts while posting. I gotta be a contender!

Oh go on, tell us one, i wanna watch the illusions shatter like *gasp*, dear dear Orsys, see, ya Momma bought ya up wrong, thats what it is! :lol:

Seriously, guys....and I know people joke about it.....but the SP of the year award (pretty much) means you are the most despised and disrespected member.

So for the honor of this award.....there's only Captain America.

Captain America is a fucking idiot.

mini_marvels___captain_america_by_zappaz

Obliviously not the real CA....only the dipshit that uses the monicker here.

Female? Oh it has to be me! I know you think I'm often a warm and fuzzy poster but there are a lot of times I'm thinking some pretty fuckface thoughts while posting. I gotta be a contender!

Actually, you should have been nominated for female poster of the year. But that's an entire other debate.

You shall never be anywhere near this category.....like ever...as in never.

;)