New Admins!

Estranged Reality

Just popped by to say a big thanks to Forsaken who emailed me a while back -- Great, great guy who has simply lost interest in GNR and has no time or desire to continue the role. Very honest of him and I'd sincerely like to thank him for all his hard work, the mod door very much remains open should he ever have a change of heart.

Russ and Downzy are awesome guys, congrats to both please get behind them and support. ER has been an amazing support also along with my ol' buddy Chris.

I'm still responding to emails (slowly, still no WIFI at home which I should be getting Tuesday?). Loads of Guns' chatter at the minute, i'm sure you'll hear feedback shortly. New projects for many in 2015!

Finally, Can someone change me to Green, I aint a MAGS ffs! thanks.

I'll be posting as a fan in the New Year, love to all

Subsy

You wanted to be green, so be green :P

Looking forward to your posts in 2015 Subs!

Thanks Dazey.

Subs is still the sole owner of the forum. No changes there.

You know you've now ruined all my enjoyment of the politics threads now though don't you? Couldn't you at least be like ghost admin so Shades comes back? :(

Hey, he did post a week ago to remind everyone how not racist America was over the Ferguson ordeal.

And did I respond despite every inclination to do so? No, because I didn't want to ruin anyone's good time. :P