Whose handwriting is more totally radical - Axl's or Anthony Kiedis'?

GivenToFly

I like OMG alright, but the lyrics are overrated as fuck. "It's not as you're thinking or as you've imagined to live in the shade of beliefs that were fashioned to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul." Besides the obvious Out Ta Get Me overtones, what the fuck is he talking about? Is he insinuating that most people thought it'd be rainbows and unicorns to live in the shade of beliefs that are fashioned to keep people in slavery and drain souls. WTF? :lol:

I like OMG alright, but the lyrics are overrated as fuck. "It's not as you're thinking or as you've imagined to live in the shade of beliefs that were fashioned to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul." Besides the obvious Out Ta Get Me overtones, what the fuck is he talking about? Is he insinuating that most people thought it'd be rainbows and unicorns to live in the shade of beliefs that are fashioned to keep people in slavery and drain souls. WTF? :lol:

It's called talking out of your arse but making it complex sounding enough that a bunch of thick metallers will be too embarassed to admit it doesn't make any sense to them :lol:

It's called talking out of your arse but making it complex sounding enough that a bunch of thick metallers will be too embarassed to admit it doesn't make any sense to them :lol:

Why do his lyrics have to make sense to you two? Why can't their true meaning only be known to him? And what happened to song lyrics and poetry being open to different interpretations by the reader?

Edited by Jakey Styley

I like the way Axl write's his E's. Intense, fast thinker, quick witted, a leader. While we may not think he can let go of things, he can cut them off in a heart beat without a second thought. This is proven with his sharp, bold lines that end immediately. He's extremely decisive, almost to a fault. Once he's made up his mind, there is no going back. You see this with the spacing in his letters. He doesn't look back and he's fine with that.

Anthony's is just a big mess. All those curly letters all crowded together. Thought's over-lapping, all over the place, a little ADD yet closed off. We think he's a dreamer, but he's trapped in his thoughts and is a worrier. Can't make a decision to save his life. He is an artist because he tries to create something pretty in his writing, he gets lost in beauty, still, he can't make decisions.

Axl can make decisions, not always the right decisions, but he can make decisions and will always be the Alpha male whereas Anthony never will.

From the handwriting, I see that we may believe Beta runs the show, Axl only puts her out front so that he doesn't have to deal with others.

I've studied this for one of those boring team building corporate things.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't got a clue what the fuck he's going on about, but I just like cherry-picking certain lines.... I like his choice of words and imagery... "crawl through your veins like millions of spiders that seek out their victims and who is the wiser?".... That's a cool line right there.

Not exactly related but most of Anthony Kiedis's lyrics are really bad. It was best when it was early on and he made playful lyrics.

I should clarify, he comes up with cool phrases and sequences of words I guess, but just look at those lyrics for Long Progression.

Edited by Jakey Styley