So what are you buying your significant other for xmas?

Duff27

It was. I hate auto correct with a passion

Lol. A girl I had just started seeing text me once to say she had had a shit day in work so I tried to send back "don't worry i'll come round tonight with a bottle of wine and cheer you up" but auto correct made it say "don't worry I'll come round tonight with a bottle of wine and aides you up"

• Like 2

Got us engraved leather bracelets, a large teddy bear she wanted, a couple shirts, a box of her favorite popcorn and a trip to NYC for New Years.

Aww young love. I vaguely remember a time when we made an effort too.

I bought my husband some shirts but ended up giving them him a few weeks back because we had been busy and nobody did any washing for a few days and he ran out.

I asked for a coffee machine. He wouldn't let me choose the colour or spec because it's a 'surprise'. I'm trying not to be grouchy and control freaky about it.

So romantic. Lol

• Like 4

She said let's not do any presents. So I better get her something.

This was the pre-marriage advice my Dad gave to my husband. Even when you agree not to give gifts, buy her something!

I've got him a pair of boots and a sweater.

He's got me something from Cath Kidston, but I have no idea what yet. I like surprises.

• Like 2

Nothing.

We're spending Christmas in Paris, so we decided to skip presents so we have more money available to do things over there.

See this is why we don't understand you lot. You'll say it's okay cuz we're off to Paris but then there's the bollocking we get for believing it. :lol:
  • Like 1