Florida cops shoot unarmed black male with his hands up begging not to be shot

WFA

:lol:

'Maybe he was using one of those hand-shaped flesh coloured guns that black people use and they were raised pointing at a sparrow flying by, what else could the officer do but shoot, after all, a sparrows life was at stake, the officer has nothing to reproach himself about!'

If black people in America have got any heart left they'll light florida up tonight.

Edited by Lennie Godber

yeah im going to wait for the actual facts to come through. michael brown was supposedly holding his hands up but that has been proven to be false. no doubt the media will jump to conclusions and whip up hysteria.

No time for that, we've got a broadcast to do. Report anything and everything immediately!

• Like 3

Funny, my cousin, who is a redneck from Florida came up to NY where I live and we went to NYC. He hasn't seen that much outside of Florida but when he saw the protesters last week, first thing he said was the cops down by him don't tolerate anything. His words were, 'they shoot first'. Now this.

Everyone knows cops are guilty until proven innocent.

And black people are dead once proven black.

So glad the world doesn't think like you.

I know, it's obscene, isn't it? Sort of like an on-going campaign of prejudice and senseless objectification and slaughter of a race. What would be the best course of action, do you think? After centuries of slavery, after segregation, after a civil rights movement where dogs were sicced and water canons were turned on black people, after the black power movement of the 1970s where men took to the streets using their constitution right to bear arms and protect themselves against an evil police force, after the police brutality and oppression of the 80s, after Rodney King, after ALL that shit whats the solution do you think? A chorus of we shall overcome? These people have had every halfway decent leader they ever had murdered or incarcerated, i mean it's 20 fucking 14 and this shit is STILL going on, really?
Literally the only way these people ever get anyone taking any notice when this shit happens is where they burn some shit down because quite frankly thats the only language that that kinda people understand, their own fuckin' medicine.
This is why Malcolm X was a great man, perhaps the greatest leader black America ever had, cuz he was a realist, cuz he was like 'fuck this', stand up for yourself, defend yourself. This is a country that was built on the blood of the ancestors of black people and all these fuckin' 100s of years later and their great great great great great grandchildren are still getting slaughtered in the street. And then when the slightest inkling of them doing something active and self actualising all there is is a chorus of 'oh I'm glad everyone don't think like that' and 'it's just uncivilised and they're destroying their own neighbourhoods and towns'. But it ain't their neighbourhoods and towns, it's white Americas neighbourhoods and towns, were they black folkses they wouldn't be scraping em off the street into meat wagons every other day, it's sickening.
And these are the people that fly and float across the world telling the middle east what is or isnt civilised and that they're oppressive. Well there you go, there's leading by example by the standard bearers of freedom and democracy, well done America, give yourself a hand...right across the fuckin' mouth preferably.
It aint just up to black people to be annoyed about this shit, you should too and I should and anybody with a shred of human decency in their heart should, white, black, green, blue, all of that shit.
And at the risk of insinuating something ugly, it's really telling how EVERY FUCKING time some fuckin' black lad gets done it's like 'oh, lets hear the cops side of the story' what...again? 'didn't you know, a cops guilty before being proven', it's like oh yeah, lets all join hands across the world for the cop, that one with the gun that killed that other guy, who didn't have a gun. I wonder what it'll be this time 'oh, the cop was scared, they do a hard job', yeah, and clearly the white ones in America ain't qualified for the shit.
Nevermind the fuckin' hard job bullshit, i'm sure it is hard, i'm sure paperwork in triplicate at 2am gets on a fuckin' mans tits after a while, you know what isn't hard though? The following equation:
Unarmed man with hands up = don't shoot. I know, as equations go its a bit of a mind bender but American coppers'd do well to commit some time to getting their heads around it.
They need to just knock that LAPD NYPD shit off and just call themselves the Coon Patrol, just be honest at least, it's the N!gger Skeet Shoot, first one to bag a black gets a fuckin' letter of commendation from the mayor...fuckin' animals.
And i hope this shit is a lesson to some of the younger black kids that got some silly ideas in their head when Obama got voted in cuz from where I'm sitting it don't look like shits changed. Granted, thats kinda far away but i don't suppose it gets any better the closer you get to the carcasses.
Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

Everyone knows cops are guilty until proven innocent.

And black people are dead once proven black.

So glad the world doesn't think like you.

I know, it's obscene, isn't it? Sort of like an on-going campaign of prejudice and senseless objectification and slaughter of a race. What would be the best course of action, do you think? After centuries of slavery, after segregation, after a civil rights movement where dogs were sicced and water canons were turned on black people, after the black power movement of the 1970s where men took to the streets using their constitution right to bear arms and protect themselves against an evil police force, after the police brutality and oppression of the 80s, after Rodney King, after ALL that shit whats the solution do you think? A chorus of we shall overcome? These people have had every halfway decent leader they ever had murdered or incarcerated, i mean it's 20 fucking 14 and this shit is STILL going on, really?

Literally the only way these people ever get anyone taking any notice when this shit happens is where they burn some shit down because quite frankly thats the only language that that kinda people understand, their own fuckin' medicine.

This is why Malcolm X was a great man, perhaps the greatest leader black America ever had, cuz he was a realist, cuz he was like 'fuck this', stand up for yourself, defend yourself. This is a country that was built on the blood of the ancestors of black people and all these fuckin' 100s of years later and their great great great great great grandchildren are still getting slaughtered in the street. And then when the slightest inkling of them doing something active and self actualising all there is is a chorus of 'oh I'm glad everyone don't think like that' and 'it's just uncivilised and they're destroying their own neighbourhoods and towns'. But it ain't their neighbourhoods and towns, it's white Americas neighbourhoods and towns, were they black folkses they wouldn't be scraping em off the street into meat wagons every other day, it's sickening.

And these are the people that fly and float across the world telling the middle east what is or isnt civilised and that they're oppressive. Well there you go, there's leading by example by the standard bearers of freedom and democracy, well done America, give yourself a hand...right across the fuckin' mouth preferably.

It aint just up to black people to be annoyed about this shit, you should too and I should and anybody with a shred of human decency in their heart should, white, black, green, blue, all of that shit.

And at the risk of insinuating something ugly, it's really telling how EVERY FUCKING time some fuckin' black lad gets done it's like 'oh, lets hear the cops side of the story' what...again? 'didn't you know, a cops guilty before being proven', it's like oh yeah, lets all join hands across the world for the cop, that one with the gun that killed that other guy, who didn't have a gun. I wonder what it'll be this time 'oh, the cop was scared, they do a hard job', yeah, and clearly the white ones in America ain't qualified for the shit.

Nevermind the fuckin' hard job bullshit, i'm sure it is hard, i'm sure paperwork in triplicate at 2am gets on a fuckin' mans tits after a while, you know what isn't hard though? The following equation:

Unarmed man with hands up = don't shoot. I know, as equations go its a bit of a mind bender but American coppers'd do well to commit some time to getting their heads around it.

They need to just knock that LAPD NYPD shit off and just call themselves the Coon Patrol, just be honest at least, it's the N!gger Skeet Shoot, first one to bag a black gets a fuckin' letter of commendation from the mayor...fuckin' animals.

And i hope this shit is a lesson to some of the younger black kids that got some silly ideas in their head when Obama got voted in cuz from where I'm sitting it don't look like shits changed. Granted, thats kinda far away but i don't suppose it gets any better the closer you get to the carcasses.

He isn't lying. Cops are brainwashed during training, I saw it happen to a friend of mine. They come out of police academy thinking completly different than when they went in. With all of these things happening of late, I think their must be some sort of bias preached in the academy towards African American males. They really do get the shit end of the stick.