Ashba interviewed at the Latin Grammy Awards

ill sum it up because i know half of you won't waste 2 minutes of your life watching it because of Ashba. anyway

he says it great to be celebrating Latin music saying there is nothing like the latin spirit of music.

on upcoming projects: talks about new sixx a.m. record, and he's going on tour with GNR

(his wife speaks for a good bit)

interviewer asks what the are wearing… wife answers

he gets asked about his eyeliner...

he says Latin music is taken with them everywhere

• Like 1

What did he say about his guyliner

"Oh, and btw... I'm going to be launching my own guyliner this coming June. You can preorder it on my website for only $19.99. DRINK MONSTER ENERGY!!!!!" Then Axl jumps out of nowhere and screams "BUDWEISER BRAH!!!"

Edited by combos
  • Like 4

What did he say about his guyliner

"Oh, and btw... I'm going to be launching my own guyliner this coming June. You can preorder it on my website for only $19.99. DRINK MONSTER ENERGY!!!!!" Then Axl jumps out of nowhere and screams "BUDWEISER BRAH!!!"

at one point (i can't really remember how its brought up) but he says he drinks Jager (they flash a photo of a Jager bottle) then he goes "OH and Monster, can't forget Monster" and they flash a photo of a rockstar energy bottle

• Like 1

I think they make a cute couple. I've seen them a few times in video together and they seem to be very happy.

Natalia is also half Italian. I think that's why she's so pretty.

I'm glad they both have their own things going on. I think couples that have other interests and do things together are the ones that stay together the longest. Knowing how important your career is and making time for each other is super important in a relationship.

Didn't he say that Sixx am is headed out on tour with GNR?

I know Sixx am is doing a headliner tour but after that I could see Sixx am touring with GNR.

As much as I don't like DJ it would introduce alot of people to GNR that are younger and the other way around for Sixx am.