inthisriver

General Chat / Random Musings

9,096 posts in this topic

Watched the Bill Mahr show last night. He's really freaking out over Trump. I'm getting very afraid now.  usually nothing bothers Bill, but Trump as President has got him and so many others very afraid.

I don't know what's going on, but someone has to stop Trump. Everything he is doing is hurting America. It's crazy.

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I don't know what's going on

well atleast you're honest

people have got to step out of their echo chambers and stop feeding into the hysteria

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

@J Dogyes you do! what better way to rep your man?! :lol:

Between my shirts and the amount of times I roll through town bumping his shit, I think I'm good without the socks. Besides if I went to play dominoes with the homeboys wearing those I'd get my ass kicked :lol:

2 people like this

Just now, J Dog said:

Between my shirts and the amount of times I roll through town bumping his shit, I think I'm good without the socks. Besides if I went to play dominoes with the homeboys wearing those I'd get my ass kicked :lol:

chicken! :P a real Pac dude would rep the hell out of him by wearing those socks TO your dominoes ;)

Oi! Brits! Am I the last person who still uses the term "fag" as a colloquialism for cigarette? 

2 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Oi! Brits! Am I the last person who still uses the term "fag" as a colloquialism for cigarette? 

No, its fag for everyone i know.

11 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Let me rephrase on J's behalf

Len: J, why wouldnt you wear those socks?

J: Cuz i dont have a cock growing out of my forehead

:lol:

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Thanks… nice to know I'm in good company. 

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

hmmmmm.....or does he??? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Thank you. I was trying to be civil :lol:

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I stopped sucking fags at Christmas. I have bummed a few here and there when ive had a craving after a drink since but nothing like as bad as I used to be.

On 2/20/2017 at 3:20 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Watched the Bill Mahr show last night. He's really freaking out over Trump. I'm getting very afraid now.  usually nothing bothers Bill, but Trump as President has got him and so many others very afraid.

I don't know what's going on, but someone has to stop Trump. Everything he is doing is hurting America. It's crazy.

Let's hope he gets impeached or something. Something really bad happens to him. I shouldn't say it, but, yeah.

Yes, let's hope he's impeached or something bad happens to him because we're scared and don't know what's going on!

Edited by luciusfunk
1 person likes this

On 20 February 2017 at 8:54 PM, Gracii Guns said:

I think  the term "fag break" is dying along with butt riddle pavements and pub smog. I made the mistake of shouting across a pub at the weekend that I was going out for a fag and got some very peculiar looks.

51 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I think  the term "fag break" is dying along with butt riddle pavements and pub smog. I made the mistake of shouting across a pub at the weekend that I was going out for a fag and got some very peculiar looks.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: need to be careful with that one

1 person likes this

I'm feeling really depressed/down but that's... not really new to me. It's my normal, but sometimes, like now, I feel it more than others. It sucks. But Axl says, "Life sucks, but in a beautiful way." So.

On February 21, 2017 at 3:02 PM, luciusfunk said:

Yes, let's hope he's impeached or something bad happens to him because we're scared and don't know what's going on!

Scary, isn't it. 

That's one downfall of the internet and social media. It gives a vocal outlet to people who don't actually have a clue of how the world works or what is actually going on. 

And instead of doing some actual research they go online and spout off whatever the latest FB post says or what the Kardashians are complaining about. 

Trump isn't dividing the U.S.  Only simple minded people let others control their emotions. 

And 80% of people that hate Trump do so for reasons that aren't even true/real or are democrats/liberals that hate all republicans.

We had two horrible candidates to choose from. But neither of them would/is going to destroy the States. 

Edited by Apollo
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, blonde_illusion said:

I'm feeling really depressed/down but that's... not really new to me. It's my normal, but sometimes, like now, I feel it more than others. It sucks. But Axl says, "Life sucks, but in a beautiful way." So.

Sorry to hear that. I like that quote though, when/where did he say that?

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Sorry to hear that. I like that quote though, when/where did he say that?

In his 2000 Rolling Stone Magazine interview, that's how he ends the interview. 

1 person likes this