The Interview [had been] officially cancelled, now back on!

gunsfanoldie

Surprised it didn't happen sooner. I mean, I don't think it should be. I don't think we're all gonna get blowed up if we go to the theaters like they claim. I'm just saying with all the controversy surrounding it my thought process was "is this really worth it?"

Thankfully, I didn't really care that much about it, but I think Sony is the idiot here. They've been showing trailers since the summer. Did they REALLY thing this wouldn't cause something? I just don't know why you'd hype something for half a year that should have been pretty clear was going to cause a stir from the beginning.

Bunch of fucking pussies who should be ashamed of themselves. What kind of precedent is this going to set seriously?

That said, do you think we could send a few dodgy emails and get anything Michael Bay releases cancelled from now on? :lol:

• Like 4

From a business perspective, I can sort of understand it (the theatre chains, not Sony). But it's a fucking terrible precedent. I would like to thank Glorious Leader for the email hack though. That shit was a lot funnier than the movie looks.

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 3

the US has lost its balls.

Not the US, man, movie theaters. I think it's an important distinction to make.
I remember Trey Parker talking about the showing Muhammed controversy with their Family Guy episode, and he gave Comedy Central credit for admitting it wasn't political, they just didnt wanna get bombed.

the US has lost its balls.

Not the US, man, movie theaters. I think it's an important distinction to make.
I remember Trey Parker talking about the showing Muhammed controversy with their Family Guy episode, and he gave Comedy Central credit for admitting it wasn't political, they just didnt wanna get bombed.

if i was president i would make it clear to north korea that if they did anything to US civilians i would personally wipe their insignificant country off the face of the earth :lol:

I'm pretty sure the hackers are just a bunch of pissed-off Spider-Man fans who are trying to force Sony's hand into giving the rights back to Marvel, and are just using the North Korea thing as a front/for shits and giggles.

• Like 1