Winona Ryder confirmed for Beetlejuice 2

Snake-Pit

I've always fancied her. But then she went and got all silly about it and took out that injunction. I'm not that easily discouraged though. Once i followed her for so long she slipped into a department store and started filling her pockets to get arrested so she could get away from me. Little did she know there ain't a department store on their earth that some cousin or another of mine don't work security for *rubs hands together and smiles like Norman Bates* :D

I'd like to see the sequel explore the afterlife in greater scrutiny. Leave the Haunted House concept behind, it was done once already. Kill Lydia early in the film or paralyze her in such a way that she's in limbo and needs to find her way back to the living.

That said, I would bet all the change in my pocket that Burton is going to shoehorn Johnny Depp in this thing as a rival ghoul to Bettlejuice and we'll get some Depp Vs Keaton action.

The obvious title for the film: Bettlejuice, Bettlejuice...

I'd like to see the sequel explore the afterlife in greater scrutiny. Leave the Haunted House concept behind, it was done once already. Kill Lydia early in the film or paralyze her in such a way that she's in limbo and needs to find her way back to the living.

That said, I would bet all the change in my pocket that Burton is going to shoehorn Johnny Depp in this thing as a rival ghoul to Bettlejuice and we'll get some Depp Vs Keaton action.

The obvious title for the film: Bettlejuice, Bettlejuice...

You're just a little ray of sunshine, aren't you? :lol:

another useless sequel, the well is dry in hollywood apparently.

Look on the brightside, now Winonas legal now, maybe Beetlejuice will follow through on what he was clearly hinting at throughout the original :lol:

You mean fuck her right? shit can't act though. What a horrid movie it's probably going to be. Fuck you hollywood in advance.

Edited by Rovim

What the fuck, Beetlejuice is a classic, I love the kinda dissociative frenetic filter the original gives off, it's just absolutely bonkers but with a slightly pleasing gauze of cohesion hidden within it somewhere... you cannot make a sequel to this kind of movie.

Winona Ryder is like that, she's in a handful of these really unique pieces. Heathers is another, anyone that says Americans can't do satire needs to watch that and sit down and shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

I saw an interview on TMZ with Michael Keaton and the reporter asked him if he'd do another Beetlejuice and Michael said if Tim directed it, he would definitely do it.

Yeah, another Pee Wee movie would be awesome! I love the first Pee Wee movie, but didn't like the circus movie. I don't like circuses, so it was boring to me.

The first Pee Wee had so many great scenes and the storyline was just so cool!