Vicky Hamilton's Book

Agreed. She's already said everything of interest that she has to say in every interview she's done.

how do you know that?

Because I've read most of them and they're pretty repetitive. Make sure to let me know if I've missed anything when you're done reading the book though.

Yes, I don't know what else she can offer if she was there for a couple of years and nothing more.

The Honor of Thieves

:lol:

Bitter until the end of days. That should be the name of his book.

This book will certainly suck.

Did anyone read Mr. Craig Duswalt's book? I read it a couple weeks ago and although many of his stories were shitty and poorly written, it still gave some kind of insight on how things went down on the UYI tour.

Oh no, another book..

I've just started reading Duff's It's So Easy (and other lies). On Chapter 4. It's really quite good, so far. It starts at the present moment, Duff being a parent, then switches back to his childhood, then Duff's near death experience at the end of the UYI tour, to the moment he leaves home for LA/Hollywood and meets Slash and Adler for the first time. It switches about time wise. It's quite an easy going read. It read's like Duff apparently is, direct, and to the point. Already the Duff story comes across like a guy from a poor family, who had/has family related issues, and someone who hit drugs (and playing instruments) early on, then developed an appetite for booze, beer, vodka, then 9 bottles of wine per day! who's skin was falling apart. Talk about self destructive. I know it's easy to say, but if Duff hadn't quit seattle, and had the chance meeting with, as he puts it, the talented Slash, Duff would have probably ended up a penny-less waster. Already, the whole vibe of the book is 100% different to the Slash book, which is also good.

Edited by star

Oh no, another book..

I've just started reading Duff's It's So Easy (and other lies). On Chapter 4. It's really quite good, so far. It starts at the present moment, Duff being a parent, then switches back to his childhood, then Duff's near death experience at the end of the UYI tour, to the moment he leaves home for LA/Hollywood and meets Slash and Adler for the first time. It switches about time wise. It's quite an easy going read. It read's like Duff apparently is, direct, and to the point. Already the Duff story comes across like a guy from a poor family, who had/has family related issues, and someone who hit drugs (and playing instruments) early on, then developed an appetite for booze, beer, vodka, then 9 bottles of wine per day! who's skin was falling apart. Talk about self destructive. I know it's easy to say, but if Duff hadn't quit seattle, and had the chance meeting with, as he puts it, the talented Slash, Duff would have probably ended up a penny-less waster. Already, the whole vibe of the book is 100% different to the Slash book, which is also good.

I ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. Can't wait to read it.