Just realized this thing Axl video patience 89- Axl 2001

Maybe its another pointless tread,but i was watching Patience 89 video and i was thinking,fuck,that guy really looks like the Axl 2001.Its obius he had plastic surgery,becuase the face so artificial.I dont know watching the video i was like . :wow: .

I think it looks like to a pic from 2001 that he is wearing a red leather jacket.Its really creepy!

Some Botox had to be done. It worked in the long term because in 2006 his face looks new and like himself, but 02 whatever he had done was too fresh and he looked a little off.

But if he had botox, which removes wrinkles, he wouldn't have had wrinkles by his eyes, and crows feet and wrinkles when he smiled.

Axl looked 'different' in 2002 for several reasons:

1) He was cleanshaven. Very rarely in Axl's career has he had a totally shaved, fresh face. He always had a tiny bit of stubble or even a stubbly beard. That alone makes one look different.

2) He didn't trim his eyebrows. It's obvious in recent years that Axl has slightly bushier eyebrows than he let on in the 80s and 90s. They had more of a shape in that era. Eyebrows, too, can make you look different

3) Braids. Very rarely in Axl's career have we seen him with his hair pulled tight into a ponytail. Braids are tight and he had a ponytail made of braids. Whereas in his earlier career, he always had a fringe and wild, long hair.

All these factors can serve to make one look different. People said in 2001 that he had surgery but as the pictures I posted on the other page show, he looked exactly the same in 2001 as he did in 1991, just older.

Also, forgot to add, two other factors which made him look different:

He obviously dyed his eyebrows in 2001-2002.

He wore colored contacts. Axl's eyes in the 80s and 90s look darker, whereas in 2002, they look brighter, almost a different color. But we know Axl wears contacts, so he may have taken to wearing colored contacts that year for whatever reason.

Yeah people post that video, but do you see how muddy and blurred the video quality is? Look at the interviewer. Neither guy has a single line on their faces cause it's rather shitty video quality. Example:

We both know Axl had more wrinkles in 1990, but the video quality is so blurry and crap his face looks out of focus and lineless.