The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

23 hours ago, netcat said:

is it some kind of drinking game? for young boys and child molesters (at least that's how it looks in pics on the box )?

No, that's cricket and/or more likely the catholic church you're thinking of there my dear :P

By the way, that's the whinging pom Test Match box in the picture, not the sportsman edition, under arm bowling* Aussie one.

(* Australia once infamously under arm bowled to win a match, which went against pretty much everything the gentleman's game of cricket stood for, at least at the time)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DR DOOM said:

No, that's cricket and/or more likely the catholic church you're thinking of there my dear :P

By the way, that's the whinging pom Test Match box in the picture, not the sportsman edition, under arm bowling* Aussie one.

(* Australia once infamously under arm bowled to win a match, which went against pretty much everything the gentleman's game of cricket stood for, at least at the time)

Trevor Chappell at the behest of Greg nonetheless.

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Waldorf? Wasn't that the hotel where the salad was "invented"?

I thought was caesers palace. Nicoise is a chick that liked egg and tuna on her lettuce. East end girls no comment please. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

To be fair I'm halfway through a 15-pack of Islander Lager and a pizza, but a Raspberry wheat beer on a hot day is some good shit.

I squirt lemon in wheatbeer anyway. Gin n tonic on hot day really hits the spot. If the spot is an old bag's arse. Gazza and Snoop made Gin legit. 

I just think Craft beer is like the new hair metal. 

I'm hungover from gin it's a fuzzy neck pain. 

I saw Carlsberg chill on offer 30p a bottle. So I got 12 for the football tonight. 

Edited by wasted
Spot

3 hours ago, wasted said:

I squirt lemon in wheatbeer anyway. Gin n tonic on hot day really hits the spot. If the spot is an old bag's arse. Gazza and Snoop made Gin legit. 

I just think Craft beer is like the new hair metal. 

I'm hungover from gin it's a fuzzy neck pain. 

I saw Carlsberg chill on offer 30p a bottle. So I got 12 for the football tonight. 

Gazza and Snoop made Gin legit, God i love you :lol:

I always wanna respond to this thread but then I remember at my age being drunk every day isn't very much of a big deal hah

But anyway today I'm drunk on wine. Old wine. I'm sure it's mildew n shit but who gives a fuck anyway??? It did what it was supposed to

22 hours ago, darknightfan said:

Drunk Art selling at $1,000,000

IMG_1371.JPG

you dould definitely lower your prixe with a bunch of 0's just saying. I'd buy it for -20120 bucks. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

1jqceg.jpg

Because you've gotta have standards :D

I was gonna watch that Billy Joe video earlier but got sidetracked IFL innit :lol: gonna give it a look now. Whos he fighting next anyway, the last one I saw they were playing foot golf and he looked a bit  heavy. 

4 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Just watched it.

"I tell you a story, I nearly got thrown out of that Olympics"

"Why"

"Me and Frankie Gavin was nicking jet skis" :lol: 

And people ask why i rate Bill :lol:. He also got done on a sexual harassment thing, apparently there was a video knocking about the internet of him subjecting a french lady to 'sickening sexual abuse'.  Not that i rate people for that, thats a seperate point entirely! :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard