The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

3 hours ago, username said:

A real man's beer wouldn't be in those pissy little 0.2 liter bottles. ;) 

Sorry, really not a fan. I'd pick a decent Dutch pils like Hertog Jan or Grolsch over it any day. Or most German pils, come to think of it.

i should have known :P your location ;)

1 hour ago, username said:

Hey, being Dutch I'm pretty much locked in between the two best beer countries in the world. Belgium and Germany. 

beer is the only thing Belgium does "better" than the Netherlands though. I fucking love your country and your people. I  hope to move out there someday. Everything, from the roads to friendliness, is vastly superior to Belgium. Taking a trip to the Netherlands is a revelation. friendly people everywhere. and god do dutch women turn me on, with their sexy accents and all that.  ;)

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Its a cheap sort of...wine that tastes like a mild cheap cough medicine thats apparently made bu monks, or originally made by monks and has caffiene of some sort in it.

A mate of mine once passed out on the floor outside an off licence in Leeds at 6am on a Sunday on his way to pick up some more booze. When he woke up he had tyre marks on his coat from where a car had reversed over him. :lol: Buckfast had been consumed. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

hahaha OMG this had me rolling! where to begin? it's now one of my favorite ads ever. i wanna drink it just so i can hang with those dudes. it's epic! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Its a cheap sort of...wine that tastes like a mild cheap cough medicine thats apparently made bu monks, or originally made by monks and has caffiene of some sort in it.

so like Nightrain kinda sorta? :P

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha OMG this had me rolling! where to begin? it's now one of my favorite ads ever. i wanna drink it just so i can hang with those dudes. it's epic! :lol:

so like Nightrain kinda sorta? :P

Possibly yes, I've never tried Nighttrain but I'm led to believe it is a similar sort of foul urine that people with no class such as myself tend to partake of :lol:

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

A mate of mine once passed out on the floor outside an off licence in Leeds at 6am on a Sunday on his way to pick up some more booze. When he woke up he had tyre marks on his coat from where a car had reversed over him. :lol: Buckfast had been consumed. :lol:

Ive never understood this idea that it makes you a raving maniac, i feel just fine on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Possibly yes, I've never tried Nighttrain but I'm led to believe it is a similar sort of foul urine that people with no class such as myself tend to partake of :lol:

Ive never understood this idea that it makes you a raving maniac, i feel just fine on it.

so is it legal to drink on the streets there?