The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

17 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Does your husband drink too?

I honestly don't care how girly it is to drink raspberry beer, this shit is delicious, refreshing, and only 5% so my liver thanks me :lol:

edit: I've realized I'm just drinking an oversized cooler. But it tastes better than any cooler I've tried so it's alright, right? Is this just what coolers are supposed to taste like? Still don't give a fuck :lol:

Edited by Gordon Comstock

20 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I honestly don't care how girly it is to drink raspberry beer, this shit is delicious, refreshing, and only 5% so my liver thanks me :lol:

edit: I've realized I'm just drinking an oversized cooler. But it tastes better than any cooler I've tried so it's alright, right? Is this just what coolers are supposed to taste like? Still don't give a fuck :lol:

Well you just enjoy your Friday nights at your house.

qopwep.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, soon said:

He really is grubby, gets into everything.  I cant do a thing about it - he runs circles around me!  :lol:

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Thats better but i can't help but notice your monster looks grubby now :lol:

Fuck that was meant to say MONITOR not monster lol. Your cat looks just fine, don't clean him just your moniter :lol:

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

There's some nasty cum stains on that one eh? :lol: 

*typing with one hand* 

No, its a result of my green thumb and DIY projects that require me to look things up online as I go!!  :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Gin is awful to begin with, I imagine that shit might just put me off alcohol altogether if I drank it :lol:

On topic, still drinking lots of raspberry beer lately, fuck the haters. :lol: But tonight it's this stuff:

2013_07_BMBC-8694.jpg

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Gin is awful to begin with, I imagine that shit might just put me off alcohol altogether if I drank it :lol:

On topic, still drinking lots of raspberry beer lately, fuck the haters. :lol: But tonight it's this stuff:

Omg, I knew there was something I was forgetting at the liquor store, the raspberry beer! I still haven't tried it! Or can you get it at the actual Beer Store. (and don't listen to the haters GC, we know you are a manly man :lol:)

And noooo, Bombay sapphire is so good...and it smells so good, it's the juniper I think, it just makes drinking it so much more enjoyable, cause you get a whiff of it every time you sip. I would probably keel over at the 77% though :P

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Omg, I knew there was something I was forgetting at the liquor store, the raspberry beer! I still haven't tried it! Or can you get it at the actual Beer Store. (and don't listen to the haters GC, we know you are a manly man :lol:)

:rofl-lol:

For real though, most fruit beers taste like shit and are rightfully ridiculed. I don't know if it's because it's a wheat beer, or if it's just that this brewery makes the best beer, but Phillips raspberry beer is really good.

And noooo, Bombay sapphire is so good...and it smells so good, it's the juniper I think, it just makes drinking it so much more enjoyable, cause you get a whiff of it every time you sip. I would probably keel over at the 77% though :P

One of my old roommates used to drink that stuff all the time, I'll never understand the appeal and with continue with my assumption that it's a drink for people who've burned off all their taste buds. :lol:It's only ok when masked by other booze, like in a long island ice tea or something.

Edited by Gordon Comstock

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

:rofl-lol:

For real though, most fruit beers taste like shit and are rightfully ridiculed. I don't know if it's because it's a wheat beer, or if it's just that this brewery makes the best beer, but Phillips raspberry beer is really good.

One of my old roommates used to drink that stuff all the time, I'll never understand the appeal and with continue with my assumption that it's a drink for people who've burned off all their taste buds. :lol:It's only ok when masked by other booze, like in a long island ice tea or something.

Well..ok, at least we can agree on the wheat beer :P

• Like 1