The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

Just now, wasted said:

It was a scam menu anyway. Different prices of each course. But 1st course was drinks like bloody mary, 2nd course was fruit salad or pancakes, 3rd course had the only real food. And you had to add extra for the full breakfast. And only 1 course from each section. So you couldn't order 2 courses from course 3. So only option was 1 course from course 3. Otherwise you get banged for 40 dollars for a fry up and fruit cup. So 10 dollars for free flow booze was the one an only correct answer. 

damn you need to bring in some dead roaches for cases like that! :max:

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

damn you need to bring in some dead roaches for cases like that! :max:

The bill came it was 666. I paid like a man of wealth and taste. 

But the menu was a labrinyth of deception. I tried to order an extra course to go with the red wine and it came down to avocado fritters. There literally the pancakes or the breakfast. Lobster Egg Benedict but you couldn't get that as a second course. I called my lawyer and sent him a pic of it. He's looking into. 

• Like 2

Just now, wasted said:

The bill came it was 666. I paid like a man of wealth and taste. 

But the menu was a labrinyth of deception. I tried to order an extra course to go with the red wine and it came down to avocado fritters. There literally the pancakes or the breakfast. Lobster Egg Benedict but you couldn't get that as a second course. I called my lawyer and sent him a pic of it. He's looking into. 

hell yeah! i would too <_<

22 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I'm picturing the Louie Anderson joke about going to the all you can eat Chinese Buffet. "You here fawh owah! You go now!"

I'm picturing Homer Simpson suing the all you can eat seafood place for throwing him out.

Judge: And what Mr Simpson do after leaving the all you can eat seafood resteraunt? 

Marge (crying): He went fishing :lol:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I'm picturing Homer Simpson suing the all you can eat seafood place for throwing him out.

Judge: And what Mr Simpson do after leaving the all you can eat seafood resteraunt? 

Marge (crying): He went fishing :lol:

Lol my keyboard tweaked out on me while I was trying to post that very picture last night.

"Does this sound like a man who had 'all he could eat?'"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, john lennon said:

Lennon's back!!!!! And drunk fuck you 

Welcome back, I've been drunk for years. I'm drinking Pastis, that's how low I've failed. There's failure and there's not giving a wasted. 

• Like 1

Went with a bottle of tequila. Pepe Lopez was the cheapest, I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's not the best tequila out there. Mixed with Sprite light and ice lemon seems like a refreshing change. The goal is to learn how to make tequila sunrises and then have one for breakfast. Attainable dreams, people, it's the key to happiness! Grenadine seems to the McGuffin in this remake. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wasted said:

Went with a bottle of tequila. Pepe Lopez was the cheapest, I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's not the best tequila out there. Mixed with Sprite light and ice lemon seems like a refreshing change. The goal is to learn how to make tequila sunrises and then have one for breakfast. Attainable dreams, people, it's the key to happiness! Grenadine seems to the McGuffin in this remake. 

The cheapest tequila I know of used to be Montezuma. Just absolute horrible shit. But I doubt it's available every where in the world. Only in the finest liquor stores near college campuses, or near skid row... :lol:

If you listen to the Eagles song Tequila Sunrise while enjoying your new breakfast, you have achieved ultimate alcoholic bliss I would imagine...

8 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

The cheapest tequila I know of used to be Montezuma. Just absolute horrible shit. But I doubt it's available every where in the world. Only in the finest liquor stores near college campuses, or near skid row... :lol:

If you listen to the Eagles song Tequila Sunrise while enjoying your new breakfast, you have achieved ultimate alcoholic bliss I would imagine...

I found my copy of Hotel California and was eating pickled jalepenos with my barbq ribs. Didn't really go together but it's going in the right direction. 

On 5/27/2017 at 2:41 AM, wasted said:

having someone puke all over me after he was drinking straight tequila ( and not even that much the wuss :P ) has put me off tequila. well an occasional margarita with a grand marnier but that is only while out having Mexican food. i think you have to have them there!

31 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

having someone puke all over me after he was drinking straight tequila ( and not even that much the wuss :P ) has put me off tequila. well an occasional margarita with a grand marnier but that is only while out having Mexican food. i think you have to have them there!

Bottle has gone, I don't know didn't seem to effect me much. Maybe after doing shots mixed drinks are just nice. It lasted a week so no damage done really. Better value than a bottle of wine. Also put some tequila in a beer. Worked pretty well. With spirits feel like becoming real alcoholic though, not really drunk just always soaked in alcohol. So 3 day rehab. Maybe tomorrow. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

On 6/9/2017 at 7:36 AM, username said:

Unless you're a man in which case you should really drink something less girly. 

Ain't nothing wrong with a girly drink every now and then. 

I've been on the Jim Morrisons today (Root beer schnapps, Jager, and Coke in case you don't know that one). I've been on a serious Jager kick ever since I was in the UK for some reason. 

• Like 2