The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

A pint of spirits?

Someone wants to get trollied.

Heck, someone wants to go to hospital.

Anyway - Continued from this thread I saw that came but got locked in favour of this thread

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/210114-what-do-you-usually-drink/

My default answer is vodka & orange, but if I think about it longer than a reaction, it's Courvoisier & and an energy drink (Red Bull/Monster/Boost)...

that's if I drink which is rare. it depends really. most of the time I prefer mixed drinks-preferably a long beach.

recently I decided I wanted beer which is rare because I simply hate the taste of beer but LOVE angry orchard crisp apple.

if some of you have not tried it I recommend it.

3 beers and I'm out like a light. no joke-I simply don't drink much.

getting drunk is ridiculously easy for me.

I cannot tolerate hard liquor at all. Those that can, I don't know how you can do it. The burning throat and vomiting later.....

I see no point in it. the only hard liquor I do like is barenjager mixed in sweet southern tea.

that's about it as far as faves.

Lol the hospital? Off of a pint? Negro please.

I think Miser's insinuation was that he dabbles in three pints of spirits before seeing his bird for confidence. I'll do everyone a favour and call bullshit on that.
Yes I suspect that he's probably not drinking a handle a day with no effect. Kinda reminiscent of the magic sperm story from days gone by. :D

Lol the hospital? Off of a pint? Negro please.

I think Miser's insinuation was that he dabbles in three pints of spirits before seeing his bird for confidence. I'll do everyone a favour and call bullshit on that.
Yes I suspect that he's probably not drinking a handle a day with no effect. Kinda reminiscent of the magic sperm story from days gone by. :D
Maybe if you were able to shoot it up into someone's lungs you wouldn't be dealing with parenthood right now.
  • Like 1

kind of like bootleg Heineken. Flat and kind chemical taste. Buts it's cheap.

Heineken is Dutch, it is the most awful beer, yuck
I prefer Tsingdao draft. 3.1% total piss but kind of refreshing.

Not a fan of Amstel either.

Stella was okay last time I tried. Beer is beer really. Rspecily if you put it in the freezer to chill.