The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

Monday night margaritas and fish and chips!!! :awesomeface:

Add to that the fact I don't have to get up to an alarm for the next 13 days and in the last 3 days I've had 33 hours of sleep, I'm feeling pretty great!!! :D

And then add to that the fact that today I bought myself a pair of Georg Jensen earrings for Christmas (which I had been lusting over since August) and I'm just beside myself with jollies. Hehehehe!!!!

• Like 1

Shit man. You should have thought of that ahead of time. :D

BTW, what kind of accountants work on the weekend? Let alone the first weekend of January? Sounds dodgy. :huh:

At the sort of company that has a long way to go until it has all it's bottlenecks and processes figured out as well as hires more people.

Delirium nocturnum, as good as delirium tremens. I seriously don't know why I buy lesser beer when I can get Delirium.

Big fan of the stuff! Really great beer. But for me personally the Tremens definitely beats the Nocturnum.

I can't get Tremens in Norway any more :(.

I have a bottle of Delirium Christmas waiting for me, with pink elephants dragging Santa's sleigh :)

• Like 1

Delirium Christmas is very atypical as juleøl ("Christmas beer") in Norway. Most Norwegians seem to go for the very dark, smoky, strong beer varities now, those that taste like the love children of whisky, cigarette buds, bitter chocolate and diesel fuel and which you sip for an hour and still are only halfway through. That almost black and sluggish type of beer may be an acquired taste, but it is not a taste I have been able to acquire despite many an attempt. I much prefer somewhat spicy IPAs and more traditional juleøl.

You know why Hitler invaded norway. Because he would have had smuggery on his flank. You cannot have a empire with a nation that smug on your map: ''haha, we have superior life expectancy rates and a better happiness ratio. Hahah, we are atheists''. Chuck the panzers in to shut the bastards up.