The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Liverpool fans are the most deluded tossers in football.

They deny any involvement in Hillsborough despite their drunked fans charging the doors to break into the stadium.

Then at heysel they deny involvemt despite confrontation with the juve fans.

To be a Liverpool fan you need to talk about history, history, Stevie g, this is our year, special European nights at anfield (which is actually silent except for that shit theme song)

Always quiet and always outsung by the opposition, wasn't like that 15 years ago.

Listen here, kankerflikker; you've spewed shit about Hillsborough for YEARS and people let you get away with it. In fact, you were warned not to do it again a couple of years ago, yet here you are flapping your gums again.

They deny any involvement in Hillsborough despite their drunked fans charging the doors to break into the stadium.

Can you point me to the official report and tell me where it says that Liverpool fans were drunk or where it says that they charged the doors and broke into the stadium? I can tell you what the official report says right now, and that is that Liverpool fans were neither drunk, charged the gates or responsible for the tragedy. You don't like Liverpool? Think that the club's success is in the past and that Stevie G is overrated? Super, smashing, great, but fuck right off with your lying cuntishness over what happened during a tragedy because what you are doing is talking shit about nearly 100 people who died and they don't deserve to have little bitches like you lie about what happened.

• Like 1

Scousers are so hilariously provincial and nationalistic that they make it too easy to prod: ''drunks at Hillsborough; Beatles were shite; Brookside was rubbish''. It is too easy.

I'm not a Scouser. However, yes, I think that it's right to point out when someone is being a cunt by constantly lying about what happened during a national tragedy, especially when they have been told not to do it again. Hillsborough, let us not forget, resulted in the government covering up massive reams of evidence and painting Liverpool fans in a very bad light. Honestly, can you imagine losing a loved one and the lead off in the world's media is the lie of "Drunk Liverpool fans rioted, beat up the police, stole from the dead and urinated on those trying to help"? Then, a generation later we have shirt-lifting shit-stabbers like Chris1989 giving it a load of bunny. Fuck off with that shit. If someone said "Man, the plane at Munich crashed because a drunk Matt Busby grabbed the control stick and headbutted the pilot" or "The Bradford fire was caused by a bunch of drunk Bradford fans letting off roman candles and catherine wheels", people would point out that it's a fucking lie. Why should Hillsborough be any different? As for why Liverpudlians are sensitive, well the answer to that is simple; Liverpool is a pretty small city and virtually everyone inside the ground, unless they are from Norway, knows someone or the family of someone, who died that day.

Fuck The Beatles and fuck Jimmy Corkhill.

Ok, we'll just ignore the fact that the police stated that they opened the gates due to the behaviour of the Liverpool fans putting the police safety in question, and we'll just assume that in the 80's nobody drank before a football game - those Liverpool fans were a t-total bunch, I bet they were just being scallies. Loveable bynch of rogues.

Hey, the official report? Means nothing. Liverpool fans didn't like it so they got it changed, still didn't like it so got it changed again. I'm sure its been re-examined 8 or 9 times now, to the point where Liverpool fans weren't even there, it was actually the mash potato monsters from the smash adverts who broke down the doors with assistance from zippy and bungle from rainbow.

Ok, we'll just ignore the fact that the police stated that they opened the gates due to the behaviour of the Liverpool fans putting the police safety in question, and we'll just assume that in the 80's nobody drank before a football game - those Liverpool fans were a t-total bunch, I bet they were just being scallies. Loveable bynch of rogues.

Hey, the official report? Means nothing. Liverpool fans didn't like it so they got it changed, still didn't like it so got it changed again. I'm sure its been re-examined 8 or 9 times now, to the point where Liverpool fans weren't even there, it was actually the mash potato monsters from the smash adverts who broke down the doors with assistance from zippy and bungle from rainbow.

The inquiry concluded, based on the testimony of those involved, that the police opened the gate in order to allow the fans who were outside the grounds to get inside. The reason why so many people were stuck outside was due to insufficient access through the allocated turnstiles; when they were opened and the fans sent through there was nowhere for them to go, but forward and that lead to the press and crush. How you get from that, which is the conclusion of the official, multi-million Pound, multi-decade inquiry to "The Liverpool fans were drunk and charged the gates" is staggering. I'm surprised you have the intelligence to tie your own shoes if that is the level of your brainpower.

Hey, the official report? Means nothing. Liverpool fans didn't like it so they got it changed, still didn't like it so got it changed again

Yes, those well-known, all-powerful Scousers and their ability to change high level reports. Those tricky, permed bastards and their infiltration of high office, even forcing the Prime Minister to apologise.

t was actually the mash potato monsters from the smash adverts who broke down the doors with assistance from zippy and bungle from rainbow.

No doors were broken down, just a push of people down a one way tunnel that was not suitable for purpose, leading to the safety barriers bursting.

Seriously, so those 96 people who died brought it on themselves? What are you saying here? I am really shocked.

Sure among the Liverpool fans there were a lot of hooligans in those days, but the authorities made huge mistakes in this case. Even if they opened the entry cause of the behaviour, they are still to blame. The police was there to control those guys, not to let them lose. But I don't believe that was even the real reason, I thought it was not the reason in the new official report. To top that the medical help was too late, cause they didn't open the iron fieldfences. It's shocking what happened. How the stadium was built was too dangerous, the fences, the turnstiles, the standing terraces. Lots of reasons why it was such a disaster. You can't put the blame of this by the fans, certainly not since so many kids died that day as well.

Why should the new official report be ignored? Clearly the old orginal report was a cover up, cause it was easy to blame the hooligans. I am glad the authorities finally apoligized, like the should have all these years ago. Hope the family of the kids who died there can find some peace now.

Edited by MB.
  • Like 1

Scousers are so hilariously provincial and nationalistic that they make it too easy to prod: ''drunks at Hillsborough; Beatles were shite; Brookside was rubbish''. It is too easy.

I'm not a Scouser. However, yes, I think that it's right to point out when someone is being a cunt by constantly lying about what happened during a national tragedy, especially when they have been told not to do it again. Hillsborough, let us not forget, resulted in the government covering up massive reams of evidence and painting Liverpool fans in a very bad light. Honestly, can you imagine losing a loved one and the lead off in the world's media is the lie of "Drunk Liverpool fans rioted, beat up the police, stole from the dead and urinated on those trying to help"? Then, a generation later we have shirt-lifting shit-stabbers like Chris1989 giving it a load of bunny. Fuck off with that shit. If someone said "Man, the plane at Munich crashed because a drunk Matt Busby grabbed the control stick and headbutted the pilot" or "The Bradford fire was caused by a bunch of drunk Bradford fans letting off roman candles and catherine wheels", people would point out that it's a fucking lie. Why should Hillsborough be any different? As for why Liverpudlians are sensitive, well the answer to that is simple; Liverpool is a pretty small city and virtually everyone inside the ground, unless they are from Norway, knows someone or the family of someone, who died that day.

Fuck The Beatles and fuck Jimmy Corkhill.

How dare you talk that way about Jimmy Corkhill, that man went through hell!

Don't know. It is full of homosexuals kissing before the watershed.

Since when was kissing before the watershed disallowed? :lol:

Every soap has to have the proper quota of 'gays'. The homosexualisation of British television. Of course your lot are into that being as you wear skirts.