The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Just been reading about the Didier Drogba Foundation and the fact that it is being claimed that none of the millions that they have raised have ever ended up where they should have:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3538564/The-luvvies-football-hero-Drogba-s-charity-1-7million-s-never-reached-sick-Africans-meant-Foundation-probed-just-14-000-money-raised-UK-donated-good-causes.html

This Liverpool team really needs some leaders in it; there doesn't seem to be anyone that you'd take into the trenches with you. Where are the mailed fists in velvet gloves? Souness wouldn't be letting Reus skip past him like Lallana does, that's for sure.

EDIT - I forgot about Sakho, and not just because he scored. Mama is a warrior, that's for sure, and a great man to boot.

Edited by PappyTron

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

He was enjoying that way too much :lol:  

If you can't brag and rub a child's nose in it then it isn't worth doing! Reminds me of one of the staff when I was at school was who a super-competitive and fiery Yorkshireman (really good at pretty much every sport, you know the kind). He used to go flying in, studs up, two-footed leg breaker tackles, barging the kids off of the ball, the lot! Didn't care whether the boy was 15/16 or 13 and fat with glasses. :lol: It was like the scene with Brian Glover in Kes every time!

• Like 1

Just now, PappyTron said:

If you can't brag and rub a child's nose in it then it isn't worth doing! Reminds me of one of the staff when I was at school was who a super-competitive and fiery Yorkshireman (really good at pretty much every sport, you know the kind). He used to go flying in, studs up, two-footed leg breaker tackles, barging the kids off of the ball, the lot! Didn't care whether the boy was 15/16 or 13 and fat with glasses. :lol: It was like the scene with Brian Glover in Kes every time!

I was always shite at all sports, only reason i went for the rugby team was so me and my mate James could beat the fuck out of the American kid in class :lol:  It was hilairious, he's lose the ball and we'd keep chasing him.  Wily little so-n-so that he was he kept running :lol:

4 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

I was always shite at all sports, only reason i went for the rugby team was so me and my mate James could beat the fuck out of the American kid in class :lol:  It was hilairious, he's lose the ball and we'd keep chasing him.  Wily little so-n-so that he was he kept running :lol:

He probably thought that you were about to blow up. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PappyTron said:

He probably thought that you were about to blow up. :lol:

Poor kid, we gave him so much stick.  It's just odd though, an American accent in he middle of all these 13 yr old boys, he was never gonna last.  I wasn't even, or even close to the class badman, they really give it to him.  Some of em were rotten though, this one time he came to school with a letter from him Dad who was in nick in America and some lad just ran by, snatch it and ran off ripping it up :lol:  Shouldn't laugh, there's wrong and then there's taking the mickey.  Y'know i ran into him passing through the park the other day and he more or less told me to go fuck myself just for sayin 'hello'.  

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Poor kid, we gave him so much stick.  It's just odd though, an American accent in he middle of all these 13 yr old boys, he was never gonna last.  I wasn't even, or even close to the class badman, they really give it to him.  Some of em were rotten though, this one time he came to school with a letter from him Dad who was in nick in America and some lad just ran by, snatch it and ran off ripping it up :lol:  Shouldn't laugh, there's wrong and then there's taking the mickey.  Y'know i ran into him passing through the park the other day and he more or less told me to go fuck myself just for sayin 'hello'.  

You're lucky he didn't come in one day and shoot up the school! :lol:

I was always the goody-two-shoes. :D

Just now, PappyTron said:

You're lucky he didn't come in one day and shoot up the school! :lol:

I was always the goody-two-shoes. :D

I was always a lower tier nobhead :lol:  Tried to be funny but just made himself look a twat.  Not a lots changed really eh? :lol: