The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

I think Jose is a good manager... but on those attacking stats.

Juventus had been relegated just a few years before, AC Milan were in shambles and Inter literally had no competition... but all the best players in the league. That match fixing scandal wrecked Seria A in the following years.

Real had at his peak Ronaldo who was scoring 55 goals ect. in all competitions and breaking La Liga scoring records.

4 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Quite frankly if LVG doesn't play United style and thats why they wanted him out, how the fuck does Mourinho plays United style?

winning about it is.

when Leicester are top they are praising them. Not so entertaining.  They will be getting whooped in europe next season and lost at home. Life is a lesson. 

When I saw some Olympic football at St James's Park, they were not allowing you to take beer on the terraces so I sipped quarter of a pint, slipped it under my jacket, holding it with my hand through my pocket, and walked straight by the security guy. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

2 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Turning up shitfaced aint the same as drinking at the game though is it, the pre-game piss up has its own spot, then your half time drink followed by your post game drinks.

That's like the way we go to concerts over here.

15 minutes ago, moreblack said:

That's like the way we go to concerts over here.

I like to get proper muntered before a gig...then get a drink and get up front, i like to get nice and deafened y'see and you lose your spot popping back for drinks.  Once i hit upon the idea of getting muntered, going to the gig, ordering like 6 pints and having em sitting in front of me on the floor under the person in fronts seat (it was a seated gig, Noel Gallagher, though no one actually took a seat) Had two, ended up accidentally booting the other 4 over, CUNT!!!

2 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

I like to get proper muntered before a gig...then get a drink and get up front, i like to get nice and deafened y'see and you lose your spot popping back for drinks.  Once i hit upon the idea of getting muntered, going to the gig, ordering like 6 pints and having em sitting in front of me on the floor under the person in fronts seat (it was a seated gig, Noel Gallagher, though no one actually took a seat) Had two, ended up accidentally booting the other 4 over, CUNT!!!

London prices that would be a sizable fortune.

8 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

London prices that would be a sizable fortune.

Fuckin was and all, fiver a turn for the pints, plus a tenner on the bottle of vodka pre-gig, plus the can Grolsch on the way from the tube station, plus the fare from Watford to Euston and Euston to Hammersmith...and ticket on top.

17 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Turning up shitfaced aint the same as drinking at the game though is it, the pre-game piss up has its own spot, then your half time drink followed by your post game drinks.

Why even go to match just get a load of booze and listen to Talksport. 

24 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Done! The EURO 2016 competition sheet has been sent out to all the regular participants! This is the 6th time I've hosted a World Cup or European Cup competition, and this time....I intend to actually win the bloody thing.

What's this all about?

Just now, spunko12345 said:

What's this all about?

We guess the outcomes of each match in the tournement before it starts, points are assigned based on how good we are at guessing. We all chip in about £20, the pot is divided out to the three guys who win with most points. I have done this since EURO 2008 and never once been among the top three who gets to enjoy summer with a little extra pocket money.