The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

On 30 June 2016 at 4:18 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Sven had Scholes as a left-winger if I recall. I remember one game where he had Beckham as a defensive midfield haha.

But then scholes quit international football. Wtf is this. So it was Hesky and sometime Gerard. Inremember when Gerrard was young he should have been behind striker he was left wing. Even Bobby Robson messed it up. After first game of hand of god cup the players ignored his tactics about shoot on sight. You can have systems but at some point the players just have fight for every ball. Maybe England team is a relegation team so Big Sam's tactics and tricks might be needed. We obviously arent going to turn into Barca. So Hack England is a go. 

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

Wouldnt it be great if the Taffys managed to win this?  The tournament i mean.

A Rugby country - how ironic! England have tried for fifty years and along comes Wales who prefer Rugby and they win the bloody thing haha!

Jesus, backs to the wall defending.

Wales seem more down to earth, more like cricketers and Rugby plays, as if you could have a pint with them - even Bale, whereas cacky England act like they are a class apart from everybody else.

Super strike. Good game thus far. Don't get down hearted chaps. There is an equaliser coming.

Edited by DieselDaisy

45 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Reaction to Wales's stunning victory among the Ovine communities of France and the Valleys,

Black_Sheep_1.jpg

Bite the pillow darling, im going in dry we've all been there eh dies? :lol:

What a goal by Robson-Kanu though!!! bullet header williams pick that one out. And then Vokes comes up out of the blue boom lovely. I'm gutted that Ramsey misses out though. He's been pure class in every game . 

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Spunkos probably going nuts right now :lol:

I was trying to but my darling little boy decided to be a selfish arsehole and cry for most of the match. All he's known is semi finals though so it's not a big deal for him :lol:

8 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Bite the pillow darling, im going in dry we've all been there eh dies? :lol:

What a goal by Robson-Kanu though!!! bullet header williams pick that one out. And then Vokes comes up out of the blue boom lovely. I'm gutted that Ramsey misses out though. He's been pure class in every game . 

There's no amnesty for semi finals? It was sort of harsh. That first yellow for Davies was absolute crap. Wales cant afford to lose Ramesy. But I guess Belgium lost both their centre backs for this game which is why they gave the goals away. Portugal didnt look all that. 

10 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I was trying to but my darling little boy decided to be a selfish arsehole and cry for most of the match. All he's known is semi finals though so it's not a big deal for him :lol:

Was gonna say, what a world little Spunks is gonna grow up in eh, world champion boxers and Euro semi finalist footy teams and all that.  Cuz you lot didn't have fuck all, eh? :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Was gonna say, what a world little Spunks is gonna grow up in eh, world champion boxers and Euro semi finalist footy teams and all that.  Cuz you lot didn't have fuck all, eh? :lol:

He's a good luck mascot for me. I've watched every game with him except the one when we lost to England as i finished work early and went into Cardiff on the piss.

Apparently it's an amnesty on one yellow. That was his second. 

That was meant to be a reply to wasted.

Well they were lucky to beat Brlgium. How many chances did Belgium miss? Wales completed faded just like against England but Bel just couldn't score and then on the break Wales got that goal. England were a little lucky to scramble that 90th min goal. Maybe the diff is Eng had 2 decent centre backs but Belgium had 2 complete duffers in their back 4. 

Rooney really unbalanced the team, Wilshire is not fit and playing some weird formation that has no flexibility screwed them. 

Even Italy play like Wales. But England were trying to be Barca.