The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

19 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Just when you think " he can't possibly make himself appear to be even more of a bell end "

good ole Boy

Now how is Rambo a bellend, hes a lovely lad, doesnt say a word or put a foot wrong, if anything hes too nice, honestly, with granny shagger on the pitch and the Tsar of Incest on sidelines you've not really much room to talk, your team is reknowned for cunts...and you've just gone and signed the premier cunt of the managerial world as your gaffer.  If you'd've said Wilshere you might have a point (though id disagree) or Sczezney (i might agree!) but Ramsey?  Come on man.  Last proper cunt we had was Van Persie...and you lot snapped him up, theres a message in that somewhere :lol:

Well England were...fuckin' shite. 'Oooh, watch what Vardy and The Spuds do', my fucking smelly brown arse.  Wilshere picked it up a bit, that was good to see (although marginally).

Still winning though, so far so good. Like the guy who jumped off the 40 storey building, on his way down on every floor by the window people could hear him say, at each floor, 'so far so good' :D

Edited by Len B'stard

So euro balls. England to win it? It's about time. Vardy is a secret weapon. I haven't seen Rashford so not sure but he's unknown. 

I feel like Rooney, Wilshire, Sterling and Sturridge haven been resting all season for this. 

Smalling Stones Cahill are worries.  All this continental bollocks from Stones. Jagielka is terrible though. So defensively its a worry. 

Hart

Clyne  Cahil   Smalling. Rose

Lallana.  Wilshire  Rooney    Sterling

Kane      Vardy

?

Edited by wasted
Chop

I love how they got Southgate on the punditry.  'So, what do you think England need to do to win this competition?', fuck me, is there anyone less qualified to answer that fuckin' question, you might as well ask Stephen Hawking about the Argentinian Tango.

Robbie Savage is also another one who I'm surprised to see punditing. Ex man utd players are also delusional. 

One big worry: is Rooney still shit?

would it be better to pack mid with Dier, Milner, Wilshire and hit teams with Vardy with Sterling and Sturridge wide. Then play 4 centre backs in defense. 1-0, 1-0, 1-0. 

Yes Rooney is still shit, see they need to pick the most functional fucking team, instead of doing what they've done before now and sticking your Gerrards and Lampards together even though they don't fuckin' work well so whats the fuckin' point?  Fuckin' Smelly Alli and Kane and their 'telepathic communication', wankers.

Reading the sports journalism, traveling to the cricket the other day, it became obvious I honestly do not know any of the current England team except Hart, Rooney and Milner. I remember Sterling and Sturridge from the last wc but get the two rather confused. The rest of them are blah blah blah, names I've never heard of.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Reading the sports journalism, traveling to the cricket the other day, it became obvious I honestly do not know any of the current England team except Hart, Rooney and Milner. I remember Sterling and Sturridge from the last wc but get the two rather confused. The rest of them are blah blah blah, names I've never heard of.

You know Jack Wilshere, must know Chris Smalling too.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Never heard of them, except you discussing the former in a conversation about football names.

Ones a diminutive injury prone English Arsenal player who likes a cheeky fag and has all the potential in the world but cant get off the surgeons table and the others a tosser.  You must know Smalling if you've seen England for a few years.

6 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Ones a diminutive injury prone English Arsenal player who likes a cheeky fag and has all the potential in the world but cant get off the surgeons table and the others a tosser.  You must know Smalling if you've seen England for a few years.

I have not watched England since that game where Gerrard headed the ball to Suarez who promptly put the ball in the back of England's net. That was the last England game I watched.

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What does Arsene Wenger do to his English players? All the promising players to come from that team can never stay fit. 

Lee Dixon thinks its something to do with the semi synthetic turf over at The Emirates.

21 minutes ago, moreblack said:

Yeah, course, you're bangin' the lot of em out, standard!

Thats the spirit Blackie, well played son!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Lee Dixon thinks its something to do with the semi synthetic turf over at The Emirates.

In fairness it always seems to be the little fast paced players that can't stay fit, like Walcott, wilshere, sterling, sturridge. Been happening to those sorts of player since Mickey Owen was playing for Liverpool. Just seems to happen more to the Arsenal players. 

we don't have those kinds of worries at Sheffield United :lol:

25 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

In fairness it always seems to be the little fast paced players that can't stay fit, like Walcott, wilshere, sterling, sturridge. Been happening to those sorts of player since Mickey Owen was playing for Liverpool. Just seems to happen more to the Arsenal players. 

we don't have those kinds of worries at Sheffield United :lol:

Awww Sheffield United, i remember the good ol' days when yous lot were in the Prem.  You from Sheffield then?  I got family in Pittsmoor, where you from? :)

And I'd hardly call Jack Wilshere pacy!

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Awww Sheffield United, i remember the good ol' days when yous lot were in the Prem.  You from Sheffield then?  I got family in Pittsmoor, where you from? :)

And I'd hardly call Jack Wilshere pacy!

But he's little though..

I'm originally from Sharrow, but moved to Derbyshire about 15 years ago to work in the city hospital. 

Yeah, the premier league, seems many moons ago lol... bloody Tevez!!!  

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

But he's little though..

I'm originally from Sharrow, but moved to Derbyshire about 15 years ago to work in the city hospital. 

Yeah, the premier league, seems many moons ago lol... bloody Tevez!!!  

Sharrow, i recall that being a right shithole when i was a kid, no offence, Pittsmoors not exactly much better.  Lively manor though!