The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

1 minute ago, wasted said:

Overall. Arsenal are solid top 4 team. But they should have won more trophies. They are due a premiership. But Wenger doesn't buy the right players or play the right way. And Arsenal fans don't seem to mind. They have faith. 

Whenever I see, I just see as a game, but I can understand where you are coming from. 

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Whenever I see, I just see as a game, but I can understand where you are coming from. 

If you followed Arsenal's games you would see how it just slips away. Games they draw they should have won just because they try to pass it into the net. It's obvious they need a world class defender but they will buy someone iffy or young to develop. They need a goalscorer, they buy Welbeck. Over and over. But if they win it eventually Wenger will be the all knowing god. It's like they are too far gone to go back. The whole club rotates around Wenger. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

If you followed Arsenal's games you would see how it just slips away. Games they draw they should have won just because they try to pass it into the net. It's obvious they need a world class defender but they will buy someone iffy or young to develop. They need a goalscorer, they buy Welbeck. Over and over. But if they win it eventually Wenger will be the all knowing god. It's like they are too far gone to go back. The whole club rotates around Wenger. 

Wenger needs to get his shit right.

9 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

He had a bit of a mare recently, the attention seeking cunt, did you hear about it? :lol:

I did, yeah. ArsenalFansTV, who have him on every fucking week couldn't even be bothered to do a "Claude, if you see this video please call home" video! Cheeky cunts. :lol:

Just now, PappyTron said:

I did, yeah. ArsenalFansTV, who have him on every fucking week couldn't even be bothered to do a "Claude, if you see this video please call home" video! Cheeky cunts. :lol:

Robbie was probably halfway through a reggae tribute when the bastard showed up again :lol:  

13 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

We used to have the coolest fans, Johnny Rotten, Paul Kaye, Frankie Fraser, John Sullivan...now look, Ty' the merchandise midget, Mad Claude the cab driver and Robbie the obese Carribean chipmunk.

The Queen of England, Osama Bin Laden and ehh, Piers Morgan.

24 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Gotta love Robbie went from a Yardie wannabe to a local pub Geeza and rocks teeth like tombstones he is a big ole bear under it all i just want to hug the bloke tell him it will all be ok 

He reminds me of that wrestler the Ugandan Giant Kamala :lol:. The one with the big saggy knockers.

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Queen of England, Osama Bin Laden and ehh, Piers Morgan.

Yeaaaah, you can hang onto the last one!

Edited by Len B'stard

32 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Im sure Chas Chandler and Sting are faithfuls, no?

Tony Blair apparently. He made that gaffe about seeing seeing Milburn play in the 1950s (he would have been a four year old in Adelaide when Milburn was in his pomp haha).

You'll enjoy this,

Top 10 famous Arsenal fans

4. Roger Waters

Roger Waters

One of the most famous songwriters and bassist of one of the greatest rock n’ roll groups of all time, Pink Floyd, Roger Waters has been supporting the Gunners for quite some time.

I secretly believe, for him, “Us And Them” may actually be written about London rivals Arsenal and Chelsea.

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/top-10-famous-arsenal-fans/2

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Tony Blair apparently. He made that gaffe about seeing seeing Milburn play in the 1950s (he would have been a four year old in Adelaide when Milburn was in his pomp haha).

You'll enjoy this,

Top 10 famous Arsenal fans

4. Roger Waters

Roger Waters

One of the most famous songwriters and bassist of one of the greatest rock n’ roll groups of all time, Pink Floyd, Roger Waters has been supporting the Gunners for quite some time.

I secretly believe, for him, “Us And Them” may actually be written about London rivals Arsenal and Chelsea.

http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/top-10-famous-arsenal-fans/2

The blasphemous fuckin' swines!  Roger Waters my hairy brown arse.