2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Wow....how about those Dolphins....looking good so far against Denver.

And looks like the Eagles are back on track after last week's debacle at Green Bay. :thumbsup:

spoke too early :lol:

the defense is just too banged up to keep manning and that offense down.

And looks like the Eagles are back on track after last week's debacle at Green Bay. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was wondering whether I should have posted that when I did....didn't want to jinx them....sorry bud....

• Like 1

Yeah, I was wondering whether I should have posted that when I did....didn't want to jinx them....sorry bud....

it sucks but i know the team is getting better and we have our qb, just need to learn to finish games in the 4th. this team should be 9-2 right now.

it sucks but i know the team is getting better and we have our qb, just need to learn to finish games in the 4th. this team should be 9-2 right now.

With how the AFC looks this season, they still have a decent shot at making the playoffs....and they showed that they can at least "hang" with Denver....so you never know....

the AFC north will cancel each other out they play each other they play each other a bunch going down the stretch, the chiefs still have the broncos, steelers, chargers and cardinals. the chargers schedule is brutal. i think 10 wins will get them in. they have 2 against the jets and 1 against the vikings. it will come down IMO to the baltimore game in miami in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

That Odell Beckham Jr. catch will go down as one of the greatest catches of all time.....absolutely sick.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hn7ur1f30g

And the Twitter Meme to follow:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2014/11/odell_beckham_jrs_incredible_one-handed_catch_turns_into_hilarious_twitter_meme_photos.html

Edited by Kasanova King

beckham is becoming the best WR in last years draft, the guy is a stud. the 2014 WR class will be looked at in the same terms as the 1983 qb draft. i mean look how many good wr's were drafted.

beckham

watkins

evans

cooks

landry

benjamin

matthews

adams

plus others that are producing like donte moncrief of the colts its insane.

Edited by bran
  • Like 1

beckham is becoming the best WR in last years draft, the guy is a stud. the 2014 WR class will be looked at in the same terms as the 1983 qb draft. i mean look how many good wr's were drafted.

beckham

watkins

evans

cooks

landry

benjamin

matthews

It was highly touted before the draft as being "one of the best in years for WR's"....and it certainly has not disappointed.....if these guys continue at this pace, it will be the greatest WR draft in history....as far as I can remember, anyway.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

beckham

watkins

evans

cooks

landry

benjamin

matthews

It was highly touted before the draft as being "one of the best in years for WR's"....and it certainly has not disappointed.....if these guys continue at this pace, it will be the greatest WR draft in history....as far as I can remember, anyway.

the 1996 draft comes to mind, but this draft i think is even better.

terrell owens

terry glenn

keyshawn johnson

marvin harrison

eric moulds

amani toomer

joe horn

mushin mohammed

Edited by bran

beckham

watkins

evans

cooks

landry

benjamin

matthews

the 1996 draft comes to mind, but this draft i think is even better.

terrell owens

terry glenn

keyshawn johnson

marvin harrison

eric moulds

amani toomer

joe horn

mushin mohammed

That was a pretty sick draft too....I guess time will tell....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/24/eric-berry-headed-to-non-football-illness-list-due-to-mass-in-chest/

really sad story, hopefully he beats this and comes back, he is such a great player.

As do I. That's terrible to hear, especially around Thanksgiving...praying for him and his family.

Also the lack of love for Davante Adams in the 2014 WR class makes me cry.

/tear

beckham

watkins

evans

cooks

landry

benjamin

matthews

adams

fixed ;)

• Like 1