2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

And it was just about three weeks ago that everybody and their brother was calling for Chip Kelly to be fired. Too arrogant, wrong personel moves, and ruined a great Eagles team. Now......Eagles are back in first place.

Let's not get too exited by the Eagles. They are a mediocre team in a mediocre division IMHO. Looking at their schedule they could easily end up 8-8 or 9-7 which might be enough to win the division with Romo out.....

the cowboys just need to hold on until romo gets back they are by far the best team in that division and with dez coming back that should help them a good deal. the giants are always hard to figure out, this is how they have been the whole time since coughlin has been in NY, they will look like world beaters one week and then absolute trash.

I remember when Rodgers came back from his collarbone he said he didn't feel right the next two games (week 17 and the WC). It may take Romo a game or two to feel "ready" again.

Dez I have a feeling will have an off week when he returns then will be fine. Either way Cowboys are clearly the class of that division.

• Like 1

Bran, congrats on your team beating the absolute piss out of Houston. Thankfully I dropped their defense before this game :lol:

However, as I have Arian Foster on my team and need some points, I need to request that your team pulls back on the throttle so they can at least keep it somewhat close. Gotta get those garbage time TD's!

Edit: Holy shit, ask and I received! Got 2 TD's from Foster, one from TY Hilton and Le'Veon Bell just broke a huge one all in the manner of a minute or two. Re-took the lead ^_^

Edit 2: It givith and it takith away. Looks like Arian Foster is done for the season now...playing in a game they were getting blown out in :(

Edited by Crazyman
  • Like 1

Bran, congrats on your team beating the absolute piss out of Houston. Thankfully I dropped their defense before this game :lol:

However, as I have Arian Foster on my team and need some points, I need to request that your team pulls back on the throttle so they can at least keep it somewhat close. Gotta get those garbage time TD's!

Edit: Holy shit, ask and I received! Got 2 TD's from Foster, one from TY Hilton and Le'Veon Bell just broke a huge one all in the manner of a minute or two. Re-took the lead ^_^

Edit 2: It givith and it takith away. Looks like Arian Foster is done for the season now...playing in a game they were getting blown out in :(

Thanks it was awesome to watch, tannehill breaking the NFL record for consecutive completed passes, suh and wake 2 sacks each, rashad Jones another pick 6 and scoring 41 points in the first half a franchise record.

That sucks for foster looks like a torn Achilles dolphins 3-0 without philbin as coach

Edited by bran

Thanks it was awesome to watch, tannehill breaking the NFL record for consecutive completed passes, suh and wake 2 sacks each, rashad Jones another pick 6 and scoring 41 points in the first half a franchise record.

That sucks for foster looks like a torn Achilles dolphins 3-0 without philbin as coach

Yea he's definitely out for the season. Also I'm glad the Dolphins are playing well, I wanna see them challenge NE in that division. I really think they have the talent to.

• Like 1

the dolphins have talent no doubt its just some of it was never used for whatever reason. billy turner was a healthy scratch at guard for most of last season and this season. campbell puts him in he wins the job and now he is blasting jj watt to open a huge hole for miller today. rishard matthews was in philbins doghouse for whatever reason, campbell puts him in and the guy is the leading receiver for the dolphins and showing people what most of us dolphin fans have been saying for 2 seasons, the guy is fucking good.

looks like greg hardy may have pushed a coach and then got into a heated conversation with dez bryant on the sidelines.

Thank you Todd Gurley for making the final season of football in St. Louis worth watching. The Rams are normally out of the hunt by November. This year, they might have a shot at a playoff game. Its good to have a running back for a change, haven't had one since Marshall Faulk. Yeah, I know the Rams will be playing in LA in 2016, just gonna try and enjoy football in St. Louis for the next 2 months.

• Like 1

Thank you Todd Gurley for making the final season of football in St. Louis worth watching. The Rams are normally out of the hunt by November. This year, they might have a shot at a playoff game. Its good to have a running back for a change, haven't had one since Marshall Faulk. Yeah, I know the Rams will be playing in LA in 2016, just gonna try and enjoy football in St. Louis for the next 2 months.

He's a beast. I laugh at the people who thought he'd fluke out after he got drafted.

• Like 1

He's a beast. I laugh at the people who thought he'd fluke out after he got drafted.

I read doubts about Gordon but if he was healthy I don't think I read doubts about Gurley

its awesome to see gurley doing what he is doing after such a bad injury. i think nick chubb in georgia has to be encouraged by seeing gurley bounce back the way he has, its a shame marcus lattimore never got back to what he was.

ryan tannehill mentioned during republican debate :lol:

also:

ryan tannehill named AFC player of the week, it could have gone to lamar miller and jarvis landry as well all three had fantastic games.

dolphins/patriots tonight.

Edited by bran

Let's hope the Fins hit Brady pretty good tonight.

i hope so, i just really hate facing them on the short week, luckily we were able to rest most of our starters in the second half last week but the short week sucks.

Edited by bran

i just cant wait to see the day(hopefully i live that long) to repay the favor.

i can handle a loss to new england in new england but to lose wake and james thats going to be tough to overcome. plus it sucks that this may be the last time i get to see wake as a dolphin(if the injury is confirmed season ending) :( sucks all the way around.

Well it's not a Cowboys game but I did get tickets to the Chiefs vs Lions in London tomorrow. I guess if you come all the way to London you might as well do the most American thing possible and attend and NFL game :lol:

Now Calvin Johnson re-injured his (already bum) ankle...while the Lions were down like 38-10 with a few minutes in the 4th. With so many injuries in the league I don't understand why teams continue to play their players when the game is out of reach...

That being said, GO PACK GO!

Edited by Crazyman